Author Topic: Raid and Party! (The Renegades Strike!)  (Read 14630 times)

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Raid and Party! (The Renegades Strike!)
« on: July 29, 2016, 03:16:18 am »
Kami has officially announced success in the first raid against the first of many First Kingdom outposts! As promised, the Desert will now be holding a party for the next (OOC) day. Come and join in to enjoy good meat, and an open combat arena!

Honors are called to Navaru and Sophia, who fought alongside Kami to raid the first outpost!

Fight well enough in it, and you'll be allowed to choose your prize! (Check your announcements on SL for a landmark to the desert!)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:19:31 am by Ani »

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Re: Raid and Party! (The Renegades Strike!)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 03:18:10 am »
Kami calls open enrollment already for those interested in taking part in further raids! Sign your name to this announcement if you lust for blood, wealth, glory, or just want to strike a blow against the First Kingdom!

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 12:16:28 pm »
Combat wins for the period of July 29th to July 31st will be kept here! The winner is entitled to a prize of their choosing (within reason!) at the end of each period. The winner is declared at midnight (SLT) at the end of the third day.

Keep in mind this is not a tournament, it is an open-ring unarmed combat contest! All that matters is who beats the most oppponents!

Sera Kouski: 1 win (most recent victory)
Bayel Kazi: 1 win

The name in bold is the current leader. In the event of a tie, the fighter who more recently won a fight is considered in the lead.

(If you win a fight in the combat ring and i'm not around to see it, please post here letting me know! This isn't an NPC-vs-player only thing, if you see other players about, challenge them to a fight!)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:44:00 pm by Ani »

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 03:53:43 pm »
Sera Kouski has won the last unarmed combat tournament, and should meet with Kami to request her prize.

To make sure everyone gets a chance to do further raids, if you'd like to attend, please sign up here with the name of the character/characters you want to use and the dates and times you can be available. I will form groups based on schedule and announce here when a group is ready to go.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 03:59:58 pm by Ani »

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
Ausar signing up
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 12:12:37 am »
Ausar would be ready to help. However, my work schedule currently is terribad, I would have some time to breath at the weekend of the 19th-21th, I think - so if you are planning anything on that friday or saturday, please let me know.

Aryn most likely would be able to join in with one of his chars, I can give him a poke.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Raid and Party - Tentative Raid Scheduled
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 02:57:34 am »
Let's tentatively schedule a raid for that Friday, the 19th. If anyone else wants to join, please post here with the character you want to bring!

MysticLancer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 05:21:38 am »
Zenechka verstaler will sign up to join.

Jaecar Ulrik

• Global Moderator
  • Buttscratcher?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2016, 04:05:35 pm »
Amelia Zawahiri would sign to join the raid as well.

Quintus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 09:18:55 am »
Jono Jin'zhu would sign up for a raid.
One's journey is never over..

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Raid on August 19th, 2016 - Please Vote if you're signed up!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 03:29:51 pm »
Jono, Amelia, Zenechka, and Ausar are currently signed up for the raid on Friday - if you're interested, please sign up!

The first page now has a poll on it, if you're signing up, please try to vote! The Renegades are now offering additional resources to people who undertake raids, and are allowing those who sign up to vote on what they'd like to have in terms of support.

I have also added a vote on the same poll for some times to host this event. Please pick any and all time periods that work for you, and any and all support options you'd be interested in. The majority vote will win on both.

Aryn Gentlepaw

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 03:35:57 pm »
Interested and signing up for it :) Not decidedon a character yet, but I ll pick one suited for this kind of task
Heaven starts with a smile :)

Caex

• Magetech Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 04:31:21 pm »
intrested, but saddly fridays are neigh impossible for me with my current schedule T-T

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Friday 19th, 2016 Event
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 10:07:05 am »
Voting is now closed. The event will take place 8/19/2016, starting at 2PM SLT. The group will be accompanied by Bayel Kazi, one of the renegade's elite warriors.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 10:40:38 am »
The event is all set up and ready to go. :) Aryn, Quintus, Jae, Bomber and Athian have signed up. Sign-ups for this event are closed, but if you'd like to join the next one, just go ahead and put your name down anytime!

Laurence Loring

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2016, 11:10:37 am »
I am indeed thinking of doing a participation run for this, with my character Lauren.
As for times, at the moment I can do most days after 17:00 UTC.
Only exception is Thursday the 25th of August, at which point I will be unavailiable until much later, 2200 UTC

UTC = Universal Time Clock, easier than timezones.