Author Topic: Faretheewell  (Read 5815 times)

Jay Voncloud

• Loverble Mana Currupted fox
    • View Profile
Faretheewell
« on: October 19, 2012, 02:43:11 pm »
To all
I am sorry to say but im departing from Lismore. It has been sometime that i have been at Lismore and sometime since ive enjoyed any rp at Lismore. Deep down i feel my Rping days are over, as i just do not enjoy rping anymore. Although this isnt specific to Lismore as i Rp elsewhere, Lismore has its own reasons for me wanting to retire from it.
I will say though, i have in the past enjoyed some of the best Rping ive ever encountered, plots that have made me shiver in anticipation, and even cry, ive made a fair few freinds here and i thank you all for being as such, and i hope to remain freinds even with my departure from Lismore.
I will keep things somewhat openended with my characters in case my spark comes back,
I wish you all the best of times with Lismore and i hope to see it still strong if i ever become curious enough to check back.

Jay Voncloud

• Loverble Mana Currupted fox
    • View Profile
Re: Faretheewell
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 04:32:20 am »
Ignore this for the most part, having now lost my job i find myself with alot less to do with my time. also speaking with a very good friend of mine, a plan has been decided on to what to do, however its going to cost me alot of lindens, and will require some time. So Jay is still around, send me a PM here or an IM in SL if you wish to RP with him, just so i can plan to be around when needed until i have set up my new Lismore specific account with the things i need.