Author Topic: Arlene and Abbadon: A Good Beginning  (Read 5729 times)

fawn

• My name is Fawn. I'm a deer.
    • View Profile
    • Che Monro
Arlene and Abbadon: A Good Beginning
« on: September 23, 2012, 01:32:53 am »

Arlene 's eyes glow brightly as she starts to babble. "Vhelels of interlocking zircles, zixfold zymetry, ja, like a flower, like a rose, wheels of mithril zilver, very ight, very strong, arms like a tree, ya, vreaching out to emprace ze purrfect zircle of ze cog teez... A vlower of zilver going round and round and round and round and round...."

Abbadon would grin at that softly, moving to wrap an arm around her and offer her a firm hug, listening to her as he purrs softly.

Arlene purrrs and rubs her face against him. "It vill be beautiful, zo beutiful, always in motion, like ze musik ov ze spheres..."

Abbadon smiles at that and nods his head, petting along her head and ears as he purrs. "I can't wait to see more of your work, Arlene.. I've always appreciated good metal work and what little i've seen from you has already stunned me."

Arlene nods enthusiastically. "May girl begin now?" she begs. "Pleeease?"

Abbadon smiles softly at that and nods his head, sitting up slowly and purring. "As long as I get to watch you."

Arlene leaps to her feet and gives her master an impulsive hug, almost like he was one of her sisters. "Arlene will begin drafting the design now, then prepare casting the alloy. Von hundred cog vhells of assorted size vill be a gut beginning, Ja, a gut beginning!
Bamika Easterman