Author Topic: Coming back - what are you guys interested in?  (Read 10621 times)

Husky Dragon

Coming back - what are you guys interested in?
« on: July 19, 2012, 09:20:12 am »
I'm looking at coming off my vacation this week, and I wanted to see what you guys wanted this weekend for events. Depending on how many players and which players we have on, i'd like to do a random encounter or two, including a patrol by Torke's squad (In the desert, Zenko) and Lorenz hosting some training for the city guard. That would hardly book the whole weekend though, so what else would you guys like?

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
Re: Coming back - what are you guys interested in?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 09:54:16 am »
I'd like some help with my current plotline, if possible.

Maybe a battle Rune can take part in? Or, the Moon Sisters?

firefoxinc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 05:48:27 pm »
More activity in the desert would be a good thing. Seems like noone wants to rp there period.
Active Chars: Nathifa
Inactive/Gone:Sethos, Kanika, Khalid

Sen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 06:20:29 pm »
It'd be nice to drum up some more interest in the Alchemy guild. It's been totally empty, and my apprentice can't really do anything to change that...

Husky Dragon

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 09:43:03 pm »
More activity in the desert would be a good thing. Seems like noone wants to rp there period.

I've not had an issue with rp out there, it's just intermittent and largely based on request because there's still not many players in it. The Zenko patrol will be related to the desert though.

Quote from: sen
It'd be nice to drum up some more interest in the Alchemy guild. It's been totally empty, and my apprentice can't really do anything to change that...

We can definitely see about doing some RP in the alchemy guild, like above though the activity will come with more players. (There's not many interested right now)

Xela: Rune should have a chance to fight in the zenko patrol. :3 We can see about the sisters too.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:42:25 pm by Husky Dragon »

firefoxinc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 02:05:13 am »
Since there are so many demon types walking around. Be a idea to have a roaming band of paladins or something try to cleanse the land of evil.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 10:46:15 am »
Since there are so many demon types walking around. Be a idea to have a roaming band of paladins or something try to cleanse the land of evil.

We have some ideas in store. :) But, we need players first. One of the biggest challenges hosting isn't coming up with ideas, but rather making sure that there's going to be enough players to carry it out. There's been a lot of times where i've had things requested, done them, and then almost nobody showed up for it. (Sometimes even the people that asked in the first place don't show up!)

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 12:24:16 pm »

We have some ideas in store. :) But, we need players first. One of the biggest challenges hosting isn't coming up with ideas, but rather making sure that there's going to be enough players to carry it out. There's been a lot of times where i've had things requested, done them, and then almost nobody showed up for it. (Sometimes even the people that asked in the first place don't show up!)

Plus, a paladin plot is one I plan to do, that I'm sure I even told you about, Sethos! :p

Jaecar Ulrik

• Global Moderator
  • Buttscratcher?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 06:17:26 pm »
Sorry to but in but i have some good news? Well....maybe news that will help. I'm finally back as well and can rp. Ani, this is mostly at you. We still have *top secret even though most people know* who could help spice up the rp. Considering it's been what, a year IC since he's disappeared? Sorry for that too by the way....Family matters and been out of area for a while.

firefoxinc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 09:48:04 pm »
Sorry to but in but i have some good news? Well....maybe news that will help. I'm finally back as well and can rp. Ani, this is mostly at you. We still have *top secret even though most people know* who could help spice up the rp. Considering it's been what, a year IC since he's disappeared? Sorry for that too by the way....Family matters and been out of area for a while.

You got someone else up in there to join you as well :D

MysticLancer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 05:41:13 pm »
Ill need to have Arkan spar against Mirage still and get some new building orders for Shouzo as he hasnt recieved any direction for a while.