Author Topic: Hole in the Arse! Part 2  (Read 13368 times)

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
Hole in the Arse! Part 2
« on: April 13, 2012, 11:43:16 am »
So, as some of you may already know, I have once again a cyst at my tailbone. They had previously warned me that it might return, but apparently I got one within just a half year again. Same symptoms apply and I'm annoyed about it...naturally.

In any case, I will be going back to the hospital coming 20th of April, from there I will know the date when they will preform surgery. Pretty much said, end of April I will be around less again due to the same recovery deal I went through last year. -.-
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Hole in the Arse! Part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 12:01:00 pm »
Poor Nova!
Let's hope this time the thing doesn't come back!

Naurel Chronos

• Nau
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 03:38:15 pm »
ebil cysts (been having some under my scalp removed myself)
Shape-shifter extraordinaire: Because one color is fine, but one form is just silly

latak Aeon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 07:53:18 pm »
Get well ):

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 11:38:44 pm »
Welp, today is the day, within 3 hours I will know when I have to go in for surgery, I'll keep you all updated.
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 12:01:13 pm »
Nothing new yet, hospital appointment was just a check-up. Have to go again May 1st, then I will get to hear when the surgery will be.

Jaecar Ulrik

• Global Moderator
  • Buttscratcher?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 05:43:50 am »
Good luck mate! Hope everything goes as planned and you get better!

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 05:16:07 am »
And a new update, went to the anesthetist today for check-up (I'll be giving spinal anesthesia again, joy) and no word on a date for surgery yet but was told to expect a letter this week with the date.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 11:20:33 am »
Medical practice works weird over there... Here you just go in and say "here's an overinflated pile of money that won't put a dent on your student loans, now cut this thing off me" and they... oh wait, the still make you wait 'till whenever.  :P

I have a phobia of doctors! ...and of hospitals!

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 12:43:43 pm »
Well here, it is mandatory to have a health insurance so it only costs us if it goes over the insurance policy.

firefoxinc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 05:51:29 am »
and i though i was just one pain in your ass
Active Chars: Nathifa
Inactive/Gone:Sethos, Kanika, Khalid

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 06:40:40 am »
Now I almost thought they had forgotten me with how long it took for them to contact me, but today they finally did.

Coming 7th of June I'll undergo surgery where they will remove this nastiness from me and hopefully for good this time.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 11:59:38 am »
Holy butt, Batman! That took them a while!

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 06:23:40 am »
And a time has been settled down, I have to go in tomorrow (Thursday the 7th) at 12 PM, I'll be getting surgery around 1:30 PM. In Eastern time that will be around 6 and 7:30 AM.

I will most likely be back home the same day, about perhaps 5 to 6 hours after surgery (provided all goes right.)

Goodbye annoying thing, hello not being able to sit properly for a month >.<

Jay Voncloud

• Loverble Mana Currupted fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2012, 08:33:09 am »
we will all pitch in and buy you a donut to sit on