Poll

Do you like/use the poseballs spread across the sim or do you use your own poses?

I do use the poseballs provided in the sim!
10 (83.3%)
I DON'T USE the poseballs provided in the sim!
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: March 16, 2012, 07:08:39 pm

Author Topic: Poseballs: Love or Hate?  (Read 7137 times)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Poseballs: Love or Hate?
« on: March 13, 2012, 07:08:39 pm »
There are bunches of poseballs spread across many locations in the sim. The Temple for example, has several dozen of those.

This poll is to find out if people even use those poseballs, or if they wouldn't be missed if I went all prim-saving crazy on them!  ;)

NOTE: This has nothing to do with the poseballs rezzed by beds, bondage/torture devices, furniture, etc... this is about the random stand-alone poseballs.

Thanks for voting!

(post comments if you wish to say something about this subject)

Radem

• Global Moderator
  • Here comes purple bunny tail...
    • View Profile
Re: Poseballs: Love or Hate?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 12:19:36 am »
The poseball near the post along the entry to the temple was great when I first started, I found it great for the shy rabbit to be able to hide and peek around at the people gathered. The ones in the tubs I'm less keen on, but I'd rather see more pose variety in them than to take them all away.

Other than the temple though, I can't think of any permanent ones I've used.

LadyUrsa

• Lady Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 03:11:56 am »
The poseball near the post along the entry to the temple was great when I first started, I found it great for the shy rabbit to be able to hide and peek around at the people gathered. The ones in the tubs I'm less keen on, but I'd rather see more pose variety in them than to take them all away.

Other than the temple though, I can't think of any permanent ones I've used.

Perhaps the tubs could get updated and get rid of the poseballs? I also really like the shy peeking around poseball, but, other than furniture that rez them, I can't think of the last time I used one outside of the baths.
“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"”

~Winnie-the-pooh

Sen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 08:52:53 am »
I pretty much agree with Ursa. I dislike static animations, so I often avoid poseballs and just use my AO on the auto-pose chairs and things. However, bathing involves unique anims for the water level, and I like them. I actually wish the Zenko baths had poseballs hidden in it, since the water's over my AV's head. However, I flat-out don't use the sim's sitting poseballs n' things.