Author Topic: Old World Cult  (Read 3724 times)

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Old World Cult
« on: February 29, 2020, 02:33:03 pm »
This topic is here to track news relating to the operations of a dark cult operating both on Earth and now in the skylands.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Re: Old World Cult
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 02:34:30 pm »
In the bakery, Miri's parents (Marius and Lucia) and a family friend, Cruz, were attacked by an unknown vixen. The vixen wielded a dagger and a strange, silver snake charm that seemed capable of animating itself and biting. After delivering a successful stab against Cruz, the vixen was subdued and arrested.  Cruz has fully recovered.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 02:40:33 pm by Ani »

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 02:36:01 pm »
Empress Daliyah and Emperor Ascari were assailed by a group of four cult assassins, seemingly of lower rank than the vixen from the previous attack. The attackers were dispatched without friendly injury by the rulers, Royal Guard Captain Raven, and Guardsman Envy, the latter of which was disguised as a fifth member of their assassination squad. Including the agent that Envy incapacitated to replace them, there was a total of three cultists imprisoned and two slain.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 02:39:11 am »
News from Spain: The Inquisitor-General, Roldán Sibal, has been assassinated by unknown attackers while in his office in Spain. His right-hand officer, Tristan Mandes has assumed his office in what has been declared a state of emergency.

Inquisitor-Captain Alcesta has been promoted to the rank of High Inquisitor and will be assisting Inquisitor-general Tristan in attempting to find those responsible and restore order.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 02:04:57 am »
A male wolf carrying a silver snake cult trinket was apprehended by the qalasian geomancers at the Caravanesai, the guard crediting information shared from Lismore for the preventative discovery and arrest. The wolf appears to be an officer of the cult, but has not yet revealed the purpose for his presence in the fennec desert.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 04:16:53 pm »
With information gathered from the captured wolf at Kun Qalasi, a combined Qalasian-Cruentus force attacked a cultist outpost-camp in the desert, killing all but two occupants and burning the campsite to the ground. Those present at the camp presented an ability to survive and regenerate from lethal attacks once or twice before actually dying. One of the bodies has also been recovered and delivered to Navaru in an effort to discover the nature of this power.