Author Topic: ARRESTED: Ra'id & Quilin  (Read 4038 times)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
ARRESTED: Ra'id & Quilin
« on: December 10, 2017, 05:56:00 pm »
The Second Son ramau Ra'id has been subdued and arrested at the Vances' house together with his lover Quilin; Ra'id under charges of unauthorized demonic corruption, and Quilin has been detained for her own safety due to being the target of such demonic corruption.

Quilin is being kept at the cell at the Temple grounds.
Ra'id was taken to the Guards' Tower cells.

Both await judgment.

D108 Y28 A4

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: ARRESTED: Ra'id & Quilin
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 05:58:01 pm »
Khaleem went to see Ra'id in jail. Following is the transcript of their closely monitored interaction:

[16:03] Khaleem had come to visit Ra'id in jail! After being given the rundown on the rules down there and checked for any concealed items, he was allowed downstairs, with a guard nearby to keep watch. Seeing Ra'id in the cell, he steps closer, thinking hard something snarky to say, but nothing too smart comes to mind, "...what have you got yourself into this time...!?"
[16:05] Ra'id has got the archangel herself guarding him, so clearly he must've done something terrible! "...a lot of trouble. I'm going to be in here a while, I think. And I lost Quilin..."
[16:11] Khaleem rolls his eyes and sighs softly, "...you know it's gonna be hard for me not to scold you, right? ...Ra'id, ...You fucking moron!", and he sighs heavily, trying to put his anger into coherent, hopefully productive thoughts before he goes on.
[16:14] Ra'id looks at Khaleem. "Spare me. I am not in the mood." he says. "What do you want?"
[16:16] Khaleem sighs, and smirks, and huffs a bit, but then he says softly, "I came to see this horrible monster they say corrupted this poor helpless damsel...", and he pauses for a moment, and asks, ever so incredulous, like it's not something he entirely believes having heard from others, he needs to hear it from Ra'id himself, "...did you corrupt that mare?"
[16:22] Ra'id lowers his head a bit. And he nods at Khaleem. "I did." he says. "And I bred her. And performed the ceremony."
[16:24] Khaleem sighs with exasperation again, and after a pause to keep himself from just shouting at Ra'id, he asks simply, "Why? Why the fuck did you do that? ...the corruption, that is. What's with you demons and corrupting everything you touch, everything you profess to love?!"
[16:25] Ra'id smiles a bit and shakes his head. "Because I love her." he says. "And-- ... That was it. We fell for each other, and then we had sex and.. well. I did it."
[16:30] Khaleem shakes his head a little, "...so when you 'love' something, someone, you corrupt them? It's not enough to love them as they are, you must... leave you mark, so to speak, on them?"
[16:32] Ra'id picks himself up. He's still clutching his leggings. "I guess." he says. "It's... It's one of the most intimate things a demon can do, I think. To bring our partner all the good things. Bliss. It's... just bliss. And we feel so good in return. For me, it's like... it's like handing someone a flower on your first date. But I suppose in mortal eyes... and that of angels... it can be a rather terrifying sight to behold."
[16:37] Khaleem smirks, and says softly, "You know there's a reason why it's called 'corruption', and not something like 'awesome wonder', right? Ra'id you're an intelligent person... or so I thought you were... ...You must certainly be able to rationalize why 'mortals' here don't like the things demons do, right?"
[16:40] Ra'id crosses his arms. "... I think it's misunderstood. I think 'corruption' is a bad name for it." he says. "But I didn't-- ... I don't know anymore. I just- I love her so much! We're good for each other. She makes me feel so much I've never felt before. It seemed such a natural progression to make!"
[16:47] Khaleem sighs and shakes his head, "Even though you knew it was forbidden by the local laws? Even though you knew it's the thing /my people/ most dreaded throughout our history? Or are you going to use the excuse that you were so blindly in love that you threw all caution to the wind and did whatever your demonic dick ordered you to do?"
[16:48] Ra'id huffs. "I didn't think it would be such a big deal!" he exclaims. "... I didn't think. I was in love, and didn't think! Because I'm a stupid fucking idiot who's never had love before now! Fuck!"
[16:54] Khaleem nods a little and he sighs once more! And stays quiet for a moment, but then asks softly, somewhat changing subjects, "...what do you expect me to tell the others? News are spreading. Rumors are spreading. Khazim will likely take this all very hard. The other ramaus will take it very hard. You know how strong we feel against demons in our midst, and here there was one all along and nobody saw it..."
[16:56] Ra'id sniffles a bit, and he actually starts crying. "I- I don't know." he admits. "I don't know... I fucked up. I-- ... I'm so scared."
[17:06] Khaleem sighs once more. He's doing a lot of sighing! And he steps closer to the cell and reaches through it, getting a glare from the angel, but he huffs, "Oh shush I'm just comforting him!", and he reaches for Ra'id to hug him through the bars, "...yep, you fucked up. In Ramanastre ....the old Ramanastre, you'd have been executed already and rituals performed to banish your spirit whither it would never return... Here I don't know how they're going to deal with you, but I would be encouraged by the fact that you're at least still alive..."
[17:09] Ra'id does reach out to try and accept the offer of consolation, but the grouchy archangel shouts 'No touching!' and Ra'id swiftly recoils and holds up both his arms to show that he's being good, repeating to acknowledge the order: "No touching!"
[17:15] Khaleem sighs and while he still hangs out by the bars, he doesn't try to reach for Ra'id any further, and just says softly, "...if you care for advice, if your priority is to stay alive - because you know death is not the only thing they'll do to you, they will send you to Hell - if you want to stay alive, I suggest you don't confront the people here. ...and stop with the demon crap! What happened to the Ra'id who was so upstanding on Ramanuan traditions and beliefs? "
[17:18] Ra'id shakes his head. "I'm not confronting anyone. I just want to go back to living a peaceful life." he says. "That's all I ever wanted. I wanted none of this." And there he stands, naked by Ramau standards, clutching his leggings for comfort instead of wearing them. "And- And all of that went out the window when I met Quilin. She... She changed me."
[17:23] Khaleem smirks a bit and says softly, "...most here would say technically you changed her, but I know what you mean... You're in love... Or at least obsessed with her."
[17:24] Ra'id nods softly. "...of course." he says. "I just... I'm so scared she won't come back to me."
[17:29] Khaleem looks thoughtfully to Ra'id for a moment, and he sighs, and shakes his head, "...she probably won't. You might as well get used to the idea. The moment they cleanse her of corruption, if they haven't yet, she's gonna wake up from this 'dream' you put her in, and probably freak the hell out that she's pregnant!"
[17:30] Ra'id lets out a couple more heartbroken sobs. "... But I need her." he says. "I can't live without her anymore... She has my child!"
[17:35] Khaleem once again, sighs heavily, and he shakes his head a little, "...last you knew she had your child... ...I'll see if they let me visit her too, I'll check on her, but if I were you, I would try to just give up on all of that and plan to start your life anew... It's the only way you're gonna get out of this."
[17:37] Ra'id huffs. "Thanks. And how am I supposed to do that?" he asks. "I can't go back to being lonely again. I need someone."
[17:41] Khaleem shakes his head a little, and again, he sighs, "I wish I knew what to tell you, or how to help you. But this is a very difficult situation. They have found out not only thtat you are a demon, but you are what they would call 'dangerous', because you have shown no restrain in using your demonic abilities..."
[17:43] Ra'id nods a bit. "I know." he says. "Trust me, I know. ... Could you bring a memory crystal with you to see Quilin? I'd so like to hear her voice again."
[17:47] Khaleem arches is brow, "...a memory crystal? I don't think they have those here, Ra'id. And I doubt hearing her voice again would do you good. Specially if she's suffering..."
[17:48] Ra'id nods. "They do. They use them in the guard." he says. "Please..."
[17:50] Khaleem nodded to Ra'id, and says softly, "I will see what I can do. No promises! In the meantime, my advice to you is to cooperate with the guards here, otherwise you'll just make things worse!", and he would then proceed to leave the jail area, sighing softly to himself. What a mess!

Xahu Fu Sheng

• VIP Players
    • View Profile
Re: ARRESTED: Ra'id & Quilin - SENTENCING
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 02:00:47 am »
By order of Emperor Xahu Fu Sheng, the prisoner demon-ramau Ra'id is to be outfitted with a modified version of the foxramau necklaces, and Princess Daliyah is to become Ra'id's custodian until further order.

Quilin is to be kept under the care of the Temple until they determine she's sound of mind and body to re-join society.

Ra'id is not permitted in the in Cruentus Island and therefore in the Temple until second order.

Signed Xahu Fu Sheng
D130 Y28 A4

Xahu Fu Sheng

• VIP Players
    • View Profile
Re: ARRESTED: Ra'id & Quilin
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 10:58:55 pm »
The demon-ramau Ra'id has taken a bargain plea regarding his sentencing, choosing to have his demonic nature purged out of him. The High Priestess Mariah invoked the power of the Temple gods and has thus turned Ra'id into a non-demonic ramau.

As such, his sentence of servitude is hereby annulled, and Ra'id is now free, though still under observation.

Signed Xahu Fu Sheng