Author Topic: Some things to sort out  (Read 6324 times)

Jannisia

• View Profile
    • Easton Forums
Some things to sort out
« on: January 13, 2012, 10:00:31 pm »
In case anyone got worried, no, I'm not dead. I can't be on SL right now because my main computer is broken. It has an issue with poor connection to its charger and will have to be re-soldered in spots, and probably won't be fixed until almost february. In the meantime, I am avaliable here and on skype and will be setting some things up to make sure I can transition back intop lismore easier, without having to make up excuses as to where my characters were on the spot.

If you have any issues that need these characters, here is where I left them and what they will have been doing:

Siobhan: She is raising her puppies, two males and a female. She will have been in and out of the temple to check on her friends there and into the city to offer labor. If there is a construction effort going on, feel free to say she has been involved in it doing menial grunt work.

Jannisia: Jan stayed in the temple after the fight with the Ice Witch and after Emrys healed her up. She gave birth early January, and will be on temple grounds caring for her child until spring.

Amilin: Amilin actually did seemingly vanish, but can be found in the caves if one looks hard enough. She would tractably submit to any demands placed on her by her superiors in the Zenko, but otherwise would dance around the topic and leave well enough alone.

Shaden: I really hope noone has the chance to find Shaden, or the want. Shaden has left a trail of disoriented and anemic but otherwise unharmed dumb wildlife behind if one looks in the right places in the forest.

Vaim: Vaim is nowhere to be found, and is presumed to have frozen to death or else taken a form so small or ordinary that it is impossible to find in the library.

Tuvala: Tuvala is wintering in a small sea cave by the caves docks.

Ambros: Ambros is, to the unnervement of hir parents, still seemingly nowhere.

Bedelia: The Human is still using the Temple as a haunt, likely because of the fire and easily solicited snuggles from warmer people.

Revelen: Has gone home for the holidays, and will not be found.

Again, this is in case you need the characters, and to explain where they all were. If you wanted to talk to one character in particular, please contact me on skype. I can't be in Lismore to rp, but I can easily roleplay a simple conversation in paragraph form with someone on skype if they miss me or something. I don't expect that but oh well.

skypename is arleneandxema.
Xema Guardian, Jannisia Ocelot, and Shaden Opaline.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Some things to sort out
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 12:48:33 am »
Good luck with your computer, Jannisia!
We'll be here still when you finally get back.  :)

Jaecar Ulrik

• Global Moderator
  • Buttscratcher?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 07:05:23 am »
Well I miss you? Haha, Bedelia never did meet her brother yet. Anyways, good luck with fixing your computer!

Jannisia

• View Profile
    • Easton Forums
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 02:09:31 pm »
Fixing the computer turned into a massive hassle, and Faelan finally just gave me his old one. So give him lots of hugs for me okay?

I'll be back on regularly now, if lagging a bit due to the fact that this comp is older.
Xema Guardian, Jannisia Ocelot, and Shaden Opaline.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 02:19:22 pm »
Welcome back!   :)