Author Topic: Quest for the LifeSpark  (Read 4723 times)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Quest for the LifeSpark
« on: October 13, 2017, 04:01:29 pm »
Some members of Lismore want to venture into the Ramanuan Desert once again to raid one of the Ramau ancestral bunkers for artifacts/knowledge on how to produce a 'lifespark', a legendary 'thing' (the form is not yet known - if the Lombaxes made it, it would be a hat) said to prolong life.

We're trying to coordinate when to do it in the coming days.
We need Ani and Aryn and Tenaar at least, and if someone else wants to tag along they have to get a hold of their characters IC to get involved.
We're aiming for Monday (10/16/2017) at 2pm SLT.

Aryn Gentlepaw

• View Profile
Re: Quest for the LifeSpark
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 04:10:42 pm »
Monday would work for me, 2pm SLT is 11 pm for me on that day, so... it should be doable! I d join with Navaru who is one of the necromancers working on that project.
Heaven starts with a smile :)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 02:35:25 am »
Tenaar says that time is too late for him, so maybe we could do it earlier? How does 11am SLT (8pm for Aryn) sound?

Aryn Gentlepaw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 09:42:33 am »
That is fine for me too! During the week I am pretty flexible with  times. But earlier is better for me too! So 11 am SLT works for me as well.
Heaven starts with a smile :)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 09:22:11 pm »
The party was successful on their venture into the desert; they recovered the LifeSpark and a bunch of scrolls with knowledge to be studied, and a genie!

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 11:11:41 pm »
At some point, either onscreen or offscreen, we can gather Lismore's authorities on magic, enchantment and alchemy to conduct the creation of the vital spark potions. In the ruby they brought back from the bunker, there is enough vital spark for two potions (one for malik, one for ewyllyn)