Author Topic: New infirmary (new eden)  (Read 7415 times)

MysticLancer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
New infirmary (new eden)
« on: March 15, 2017, 06:49:07 am »
I would like to announce that I have opened a new infirmary in New Eden for service to any patient who wishes to be treated. Services will be reasonably priced and I will be working with CTC to make sure all employees are well treated.

Regards
Dr. Simon Versthaler

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Re: New infirmary (new eden)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 10:10:44 am »
(as i've said before on many occasions, it's not a good idea to duplicate buildings/facilities in a sim with our population...)

Aryn Gentlepaw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 02:09:38 pm »
I wouldnt call it infirmary. It is more like a private business/clinic specific to the New Eden population and characters, who wouldnt go to the temple one anyway, using the resources of New Eden and CTC. So it shouldnt interfere with each other ;) ))
Heaven starts with a smile :)

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 01:55:56 am »
Regardless, should this not belong here: http://sculptyworks.com/lismore/index.php?board=32.0 ?
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 02:55:52 am »
Moved.

And I think the distinction is enough that this isn't in direct competition with the services offered at the infirmary, but would be nice to note that despite Simon's great skill as a doctor, his practice in New Eden should be substandard enough as to match the location.

MysticLancer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 11:11:30 am »
(as i've said before on many occasions, it's not a good idea to duplicate buildings/facilities in a sim with our population...)

He wanted to contribute to Cruentus branching out.