Author Topic: Destruction of Zenko  (Read 5548 times)

Caex

• Magetech Engineer
    • View Profile
Destruction of Zenko
« on: November 03, 2011, 02:10:19 am »
this coming sunday at aproximately 5 to 8 PM PST i will be running the destruction of zenko event come hell or high water. this is not the actual destruction of the faction but more so the destruction of several items in zenko that we decided to remove ICly so we could replace them with less primmy models and actualy give the area some decent flavor rather than... well to be honest bleh.

to prepare for this event, strange devices can be found scattered all over zenko, no manner of tampering with the devices seems to do anything at the moment and they just sit there and humm. members of the zenko with a seemingly added red scarf to the uniform could have been seen planting these devices during varous times of the day, planting isn't a acurate word for it as it's more htey have been "building" them and just completed them all simotanously recently.

anyone wishing to become mana curupted, mana poisioned, ect please contact me and we can work something out privately. persons wishing to kill their characters in a intresting, if not slightly creepy manner please also contact me, i will be more than happy to work this out with you.
and now, a message from our sponcers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsGWdGhYKtY