Author Topic: Steely Island Secret Survey  (Read 6325 times)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Steely Island Secret Survey
« on: June 13, 2014, 12:16:17 am »
Xahu has set in motion the plot to have Miss Renown and Aryn go into the Steely Island to spy on them undercover.

I'm creating this topic here mostly to help myself keep track of everything they report back.

Currently this is a secret plan, to have two of Lismore's people go undercover into the Steely Island, and find out things about their society and natural resources, before the official diplomatic party makes a visit to the island. So hush, only a couple of people know of the plan!  ;)

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
Re: Steely Island Secret Survey
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 07:29:36 am »
Xahu has set in motion the plot to have Miss Renown and Aryn go into the Steely Island to spy on them undercover.

I'm creating this topic here mostly to help myself keep track of everything they report back.

Currently this is a secret plan, to have two of Lismore's people go undercover into the Steely Island, and find out things about their society and natural resources, before the official diplomatic party makes a visit to the island. So hush, only a couple of people know of the plan!  ;)

Its a shame there is no guild of Thieves, Spys or Assassins that could be hired and who are trained for such tasks.. >.>

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 09:03:40 am »
Well, they are excacly that: Thieves and crooks. I can relate why not everyone want to work with them. ;)  I assume that someone that moves in different circles and has less to worry about public opinion would probably seek out your guild.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 09:08:23 am »
Well, they are excacly that: Thieves and crooks. I can relate why not everyone want to work with them. ;)  I assume that someone that moves in different circles and has less to worry about public opinion would probably seek out your guild.

That, and the thief, spy & assassin organization is supposedly secret & posing as a brothel so nobody really knows what they could offer to begin with!

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 09:53:02 am »

That, and the thief, spy & assassin organization is supposedly secret & posing as a brothel so nobody really knows what they could offer to begin with!

Its supposed to be, but people like Val and Xian seem to know about it anyway!

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 10:41:03 am »

Its supposed to be, but people like Val and Xian seem to know about it anyway!

Xian doesn't exactly know, but he has his suspicions since he just knows Xela well enough.

Val knows because...it was already there when she was part of Phoenix >_>
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler