Author Topic: A proper farewell  (Read 5507 times)

Feame Yalin

• View Profile
A proper farewell
« on: September 07, 2011, 10:04:07 pm »
Given situations as they are, I have found myself unable to further enjoy roleplaying in Lismore.  Mostly do to personal reasons.  Either way, though, I wished to ensure there was no question of the matter, and to minimize people asking where I'm at.  As well as Erick.

To offer an ending to explain our character's vanishing, Erick and I have come up with what would be the most likely, and fitting, excuse for our characters' disappearance.

Feame Rose would have Left word for Relina to take care of the Zenko.  but in truth, that's up to you guys what ends up going on there.  But Simply saying that matters here have gone beyond what he is capable of handling, and with the death of his father, or assumed death, has taken Starfire with him to continue their training elsewhere, away from the pains of the past.  During their trip to the boat to leave the island, Running into one of my other characters.  Scales.  Feame and Scales are old friends, so of course they decide to catch up, As scales finds the island not to his educational interests.

Tumble and Perrin, with the chaos of late, and Tumble's near-death experience, would leave the island in search of a more peaceful land to try to rebuild the tribe, and find a place they can call home.

Brian Adrik, and Regil, both are effectivly non-existant.  Regil dieing in his sleep...go figure.  heart attack or something.  And Brian going to the forest, and never heard from again.  Presumed to have been caught by one of the criminals of the forest, or a wild animal.

'The shadow'....Well, that's up to Asha and the rest of them if they will agree to this.  But since I am doing a bit of a story-arc/novel on shadow and Feame's life, I'm going to be keeping it record as Shadow gets away by some conveluted escape plan, so that I can continue the story.  what happens ICly...well, that's not really anything that matters anymore, to me.  But that's how I'm going to put it.  Like I say, what happens ICly as far as Lismore is concerned is up to the city guards and whatnot.

Voldesh was last seen several months ago headed into the forest for a hunt.  I planned to do something with that, but I'm just gonna say he never is seen again.  Assumed either dead, or ran off the island, or whatever you want to make of it.  Either way, the wanna-be temple scout no longer exists.

Dev, being a trade merchant, and ever so proud to announce it to the world, has already been outed multiple times by almost half of lismore to actually be the Shadow.  So, of course, no point thinking up any brilliant excuse to hide that.  Not like it's not common knowledge these days.

With that, I am sorry that it came to this, but I'm afraid I must bid  you all good-bye.  I will be on SL from time to time, I'm sure, as I do still have a lot of cool stuff I like on my account.  And you can contact me on my SL account, or on Skype if you have my Skype.  I'll be in touch, and will miss you all.