Author Topic: New Location Questions and Answers  (Read 6381 times)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
New Location Questions and Answers
« on: May 12, 2013, 07:53:53 pm »
SO! We're now officially moved.
If you have questions about the new location or anything, ask them here, we'll be answering questions! ...so yes... ask questions!!

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
Re: New Location Questions and Answers
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 12:22:55 am »
What happened to the mana spring?

When will people left behind be able to return to the new Lismore?

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:01:25 am »
What happened to the mana spring?

...haven't decided yet if we'll be transferring the mana springs or not to the new location. Is there enough demand to have a "mana spring" at the new location?
(Nova pointed out that one of the things that make the place quite attractive was the use of SL water. Without SL water it won't be as pretty)

When will people left behind be able to return to the new Lismore?

As soon as they stumble upon the portal that would exist now at the old location, that would let them go to the floating islands.  ;)

The idea is that somewhere in the world (where old Lismore used to be, to be precise), there's a portal that allows people to come and go to and from the floating islands.

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 03:16:58 pm »
Even if its just a small spring, I feel a manaspring is required. Its a big 'selling point' for the sim in my opinion. Plus the manacorrupts need to eat. D:

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 10:51:35 pm »
Ok. The mana springs will be installed in the new location! But for now simply say nobody has a clue of where they are. ...we might make a little event or something to re-introduce them, have someone discover them or something.  :)

Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 03:46:07 am »
I do think that a mana spring is sort of needed, primarily because it would fix one big question I have with this new dimension - "where would the mana come from to re-fuel the magic users and the mana-corrupted characters"? Were we going to assume this reality just has its own flow of mana? I imagine that would take a huge amount of time to adjust, especially to the mana-corrupts, while a mana spring should be more familiar and more directly accessible.

Too many characters to list.

Hyper weapon.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 08:10:07 am »
I do think that a mana spring is sort of needed, primarily because it would fix one big question I have with this new dimension - "where would the mana come from to re-fuel the magic users and the mana-corrupted characters"? Were we going to assume this reality just has its own flow of mana? I imagine that would take a huge amount of time to adjust, especially to the mana-corrupts, while a mana spring should be more familiar and more directly accessible.

Yes, there is mana, just like before.  :)