Author Topic: Notice - The Fronteir of Chaos  (Read 5656 times)

Husky Dragon

Notice - The Fronteir of Chaos
« on: March 01, 2013, 02:39:22 pm »
It's no secret that the island has become very dangerous since the war. We've been facing creatures and foes that we  have never encountered before - some, we may be the first in the world to encounter.

The key to combatting a new threat with minimal loss is to learn more about our enemies, so that we may prepare for them. In order to do that, I need everyone - the temple scouts, the city guard, the zenko's soldiers, and unassociated mercenaries and adventurers alike, to record, to the best of their abilities, ANYTHING they discover about our new threats, animate and inanimate, and submit their findings to me.

As an incentive, I will be offering pay in coin for anyone that is able to bring me useful information - useful constitutes alot of things, so if you're not sure, just run it by me. You'll be paid according to the magnitude of your discovery.

~ Abbadon, Head Librarian

(To submit findings, just write down what your character would've seen and send it to Vixis Kraai via notecard, or find Abbadon inworld! If you send a notecard, you should get one in turn telling you how much you get, and you'll be linked to the wiki page or pages that your discovery effected! There will be notices to this effect posted all around the city!)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:41:47 pm by Husky Dragon »

Husky Dragon

Re: Notice - The Fronteir of Chaos
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 04:54:30 pm »
As an addition, Abbadon says samples/scrapings/objects found on the bodies of said creatures will also be provided with a reward, as samples can both be experimented on to better understand and defend against the creatures, and may also lead in some advantages for us in the longterm.