Author Topic: Lich event!  (Read 13439 times)

Husky Dragon

Lich event!
« on: February 21, 2013, 02:31:25 am »
Hi guys! I made this topic since this event is planned to go on for another few installments still. There are going to be two major installments of this event corruing over this weekend - It will be seen, either Friday or Saturday, wether or not Abbadon will be able to come back from his corrupted state - regardless of that outcome, I have a dungeon set up for you guys the next day! Why a dungeon, you ask? Well - you'll have to see during the event! ^^

As for times - I need you guys to talk to me! Let me know how available you are going to be between friday and sunday, and i'll do my best to squeeze as many people in as I can given the feedback.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 11:06:20 pm by Ashtyn »

Lili

• View Profile
Re: Lich event!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 03:45:06 am »
Just for the record again; I would love to take part (after missing the last rounds. D:) with my Kira, and i don't really mind what time if i know it early enough but i would prefer... uhm... 10AM SLT? A little later, little earlier is fine to. But like i said i can adapt! x3
MAU!

Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 08:48:24 am »
From Friday to Sunday, any time's fine so long as I'm still awake. As Lili said, 10 AM SLT is probably the best time for us europeans.
Too many characters to list.

Hyper weapon.

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 12:26:48 am »
Saturday would be best for me :D Xela is practically built for dungeons! (hehehe :3 )

Induna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 09:25:45 am »
I'm only free today and maybe Sunday.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 10:49:12 am »
Ok! Let's see about hosting this thing around noon or 1 pm SLT today. :) If anyone misses it and wants another dungeon, i'd be glad to build another one, it was actually alot of fun to do.

MysticLancer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 10:54:39 am »
Ill see about making at least the majority of it since school was closed due to the weather. However tonight is D&D night so Ill only be on until about 3:30 today

Husky Dragon

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 07:29:47 pm »
Part two of this event is being held tommorow, saturday, at around the same time (noon or 1 pm slt) tommorow!

Husky Dragon

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 08:50:33 pm »
Part three will be taking place on 3/2/2013 (This saturday) at 1 pm slt! This next installment should conclude the dungeon and allow the story to progress to the next chapter.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:44:14 pm by Husky Dragon »

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 10:29:04 pm »
Uhm puppeh....2/28 was this Thursday, 3/2 is this saturday
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Husky Dragon

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 11:44:25 pm »
Uhm puppeh....2/28 was this Thursday, 3/2 is this saturday

i knew dat D:

Husky Dragon

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 11:51:01 am »
Ironically, i'm resurrecting this thread! :D

The lich event is going to be continuing soon!

To fill those who weren't here when we started this plot in, Azoth is a powerful archlich who is currently hounding lismore due to their possession of a tome that leads to a powerful magical artifact - they have made efforts to destroy him, but have learned that his phylactery has a powerful enchantment on it, allowing it to not physically exist so long as the pieces are not assembled. To date, the efforts of lismore have resulted in five of the six being obtained - only one left!

Azoth has proven to be a devastatingly powerful opponent, so all able-bodied fighters are being requested when it comes time to assemble the phylactery and engage in the final showdown.

I'm not sure when the next part will be hosted quite yet - but chances are good that it'll be hosted on whichever day the opening scene of the forest island event is not this weekend (Either Friday or Saturday. I'll start doing voting once I have an idea of how many people are interested in the two events).

If you're interested, please post here and let me know! I'll probably open up voting on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 11:54:31 am »
I think this will be better off kept until next month, with christmas and all coming up I don't think we can sufficiently pull it off anytime this month. It will be good to have a conclusion to this though :3
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Husky Dragon

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 11:55:58 am »
I think this will be better off kept until next month, with christmas and all coming up I don't think we can sufficiently pull it off anytime this month. It will be good to have a conclusion to this though :3

Well, i'll personally be available to host, but i'll be sure to add an option for a holiday delay on both events in the voting, and we'll go with what everyone wants to do. :3

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 12:00:41 pm »
Personally, I say to keep this for next month, since this is a combat heavy event and we just concluded one event with a big combat. It would be a bit too much IMO, the Forest event will give people time to recuperate and with how it's intended, it will give variation too, and by then Christmas and New Years will be knocking at our doors as well. :D