Author Topic: POLL: The next event!  (Read 15864 times)

Husky Dragon

Re: POLL: The next event!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 12:29:36 pm »
Hi guys! We're starting the week off with a new set of events up for voting!

Random Encounter - A random, combat-related encounter!

Tower of Challenges - Shyon will appear to offer challenges and prizes to those willing to take them!

Fate's Dilemma! - Following the slaying of the soul-eater some time back, Fate has discovered a problem in Limbo, and needs help from Lismore's mages to fix it!

Husky Dragon

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 02:17:41 pm »
.. And, because of unforseen circumstances, I won't be able to host from friday to sunday! :( I'll still try to do an event wednesday, though! Sorry guys!

Husky Dragon

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 02:11:04 am »
On Wednesday, Abbadon shall be calling for Lismore's gifted mages and mechanically-inclined to gather at the well to take the final step in cleaning Lismore's water supply! (10/2/2013 - i'm afraid I can't set a time for this now, as i'll be unavailable during the morning. But i'll set one ASAP!)

On Thursday, Abbadon will be holding a class, where the method for curing the blood bull's plague from those already infected by it. Healers and the magically gifted are urged to attend, so that life may return to normal for those who are suffering. (Thursday, 10/3/2013, 1 PM SLT)

Husky Dragon

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 05:09:05 pm »
The next event is going to be a combat event this sunday at around 1 pm SLT.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2013, 01:02:44 am »
Hi guys! I'm looking to do some hosting next weekend, so go ahead and cast your vote on what you want to happen! (I've got a few smaller things planned for the week - but this'll be our next big event stage!)

Husky Dragon

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 12:17:50 pm »
Ok guys! We're going to be hosting the part of the forest migration event pertaining to preperations for the hunt We're hosting this on Saturday - go ahead and vote on a time!

Husky Dragon

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 08:19:50 pm »
Ok! The next stage of the forest island event will be taking place Saturday at noon SLT! Be there! <3

Husky Dragon

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 01:27:58 pm »
Cast your vote! :3

Husky Dragon

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2014, 08:39:50 pm »
Okay, forest event it is! :3 date and time everyone! Vote up!

Husky Dragon

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2014, 10:47:11 pm »
Hello everyone! I'm thinking of hosting two events this weekend (Friday, saturday, sunday!) I'd like people to post and give me an idea of what times would be good on each of those days, and which days would be best!

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 10:50:53 pm »
Events between 9pm SLT and 6am SLT I can usually manage to attend with little to no trouble on any day of the weekend.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 10:58:22 am »
Any time, any day. I got nothin' planned.
Too many characters to list.

Hyper weapon.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 02:17:42 pm »
Events between 9pm SLT and 6am SLT I can usually manage to attend with little to no trouble on any day of the weekend.

I'm hoping we might be able to do something closer to the middle of the day SLT at some point, those hours unfortunately aren't very practical for me, and I imagine they may not be for others, either..  The tentative plan for friday is to hold the first part of the 'sword event' - with the Ogre event starting on saturday. I'm likely to be available between 10 AM and 8 pm on friday to actually start an event - probably similar hours for saturday. What can we all work out with that?

I'm more concerned about Saturday for you, Athian - what do you think we can do with this?

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2014, 01:31:33 am »
I should be able to manage the time period between 3 PM SLT to 8PM SLT if that helps.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2014, 03:02:13 am »
I should be able to manage the time period between 3 PM SLT to 8PM SLT if that helps.

That sounds perfect. :)