Author Topic: POLL: The next event!  (Read 15863 times)

Husky Dragon

POLL: The next event!
« on: January 14, 2013, 09:53:40 pm »
Hey guys! I have a few ideas for the next events i'm going to do, and i'd like you all to vote and tell me what you want! :3 Choose carefully, and note that these will all likely happen at some point anyways.

Information about the options!

1. Investigate the tree of madness!

Mariah, the temple's high priestess, will organize a group of willing volunteers to help her  further divine the nature of the tree of madness.

Combat: Moderate.
Storyline?: Yes.
Danger Level: Moderate.
Relevant Characters: Anyone who volunteers who isn't an enemy of the temple!

2. Revenant Hunt!

A hunt for revenants has been requested by Abbadon, who is studying the cores that were found on the corpses of the revenants during their first contact!

Combat: Intense!
Storyline?: Yes.
Danger Level: High!
Relevant Characters: Anyone who volunteers to join in!

3. Tower of Challenges

A number of requests for the tower of challenges will be taken! http://sculptyworks.com/lismore/index.php?topic=295.0

Combat: Varies.
Storyline: No.
Danger Level: Varies.
Relevant characters: Anyone and everyone!

4. Manabeast attack!

Storyline: Not this time :)
Danger Level: Boss time!
Relevant Characters: Anyone ready to put up a good fight in defense of the city!

5. Mystery Event!

Storyline: Yes.
Danger Level: Boss!
Relevant Characters: Mostly those in the caves/phoenix.

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: The next event!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 04:18:29 am »
Aww, no "All of the above" option! D:

I vote the caves, with the manabeast attack being a second. :3

OH! And I'd like to try for one of thoes bounties sometime soon, too~

Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 05:08:42 am »
I want an "all of the above" too. Damnit, Ani, why can't you be a supercomputer able to do everything at the  same time.
Too many characters to list.

Hyper weapon.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 04:05:19 pm »
Voting closed :3 Thank you all for voting! Please watch this topic, because it's going to be updated sunday or monday with a new poll!

Also keep in mind that the runner-up may also be hosted this weekend, given time!

Husky Dragon

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 03:11:23 pm »
Hi guys! I know this started late this time, but it's time to vote for the next event! These next events are a little more questlike, and may take more than one day. One of them is story progression, the other one is a character event (selfishly being hosted for my own character this time :3 But my intention is to show you guys the kind of thing that you can request from me!)

1. The Revenant Crystals
Combat: None
Danger Level: Moderate
Relevant Characters: Characters who are interested in the crystals themselves, or like doing research.

2. Darkest Day
Combat: Boss!
Danger Level: High
Relevant Characters: Characters associated with Abbadon will be most impacted by this event, but anyone's welcome to join!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 03:14:03 pm by Husky Dragon »

Husky Dragon

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 04:07:01 pm »
Hi guys! Alot of people already know, but this next event, scheduled to likely happen Saturday at 1 PM SLT (Time is flexible - let me know if you guys won't make it please!) is going to be a continuation of Abbadon's character event which started last weekend.

This next stage of the event is going to involve a hard fight, both morally and in terms of actual combat! Be ready! :3

Husky Dragon

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 11:35:28 pm »
Alright, guys! Voting for a mid-week event is up, make your picks! <3

Husky Dragon

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 10:45:12 am »
Hi guys! No poll for this next event, but i'll still let you know what's up!

THIS Saturday (4/6/2013) at 1 pm SLT the next part of the lich event will be occuring! More phylactery pieces have been found, and it's time to go after them!

Sometime next week (We'll vote on a time - it might be midweek again) we'll be hosting the next part of the event initiated by the recent goblin attack.

Happy hunting!

Husky Dragon

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 08:03:51 am »
Ok guys! The first of two parts of voting for the second raid are up. After we get votes in for the day, i'll throw up one more poll for the time.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 08:13:58 am »
Right! So the vote will be monday - what time?

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 11:50:18 pm »
Sadly, I'm not going to be able to get online till about 3-4pm SLT today D:

Husky Dragon

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 12:01:01 am »
Hi! :3 It's been a while, but it's time to bring this topic back around. I'm planning to host three events this week! One on Wednesday (9/25/2013), one on Friday (9/27/2013), and then a story event on Sunday (9/29/2013). This will hopefully be the start of a pattern of designating Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday as event days. Sunday's event is a designated story event, and is noncombat. But for weds. and Friday, let's vote on what event you guys want to do first!

Summary of events:

The Nightmare attack will be the second in a series, a nightmarish creature will assault the island.

The dream delivery will be a test of endurance, characters will be set with the task of completing a delivery for the emissaries of the mysterious group that made first contact with Lismore, with the promise of rewards that were created by these sky people!

The Barrier Ritual will be a noncombat magical ritual, where a magical defense system against the nightmare attacks will be tested!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 07:57:26 am by Husky Dragon »

Husky Dragon

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 12:04:42 am »
Hey! If you guys have requests for times for any of these days, please put them in now!

Ookamisuke

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 06:42:24 am »
Generally, I'm at work until 830 PM SLT. So anytime after that. I also work a lot of weekends, so it will be hit and miss for my saturdays.

MysticLancer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 02:39:20 pm »
Fridays I wont be available, but on weekdays I can make it from 2-6 PM SLT