Author Topic: The "Random Photo You Want to Share" Thread!  (Read 60468 times)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Xmas Decor 2013!
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2013, 04:05:25 pm »
And we have all the lights and stuff set up for xmas here.

Tye's mom always does the decorations, but we felt her measly deer and strings of lights were too little, so Tye and I outlined the house with lights this year. It was cold, dark, and took way too long and will be a pain to take it all out after xmas, but oh well looks pretty.  :)

Lili

• View Profile
Re: The "Random Photo You Want to Share" Thread!
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2013, 09:23:19 pm »
Awww. That looks lovely Ash. x..x Im kinda jealous.
MAU!

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2013, 09:27:16 am »
It looks great. Well worth the effort you put into it, Ash. If I had my own house instead of living in a flat I would try and decorate it from the outside, too. Until then, I am content putting lights into the windows and have some real candles on my table. And on that cue: A happy 4th of Advent to everyone! :)

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Aryn Gentlepaw

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2013, 03:55:10 am »
Wishing all of you a merry christmas and a great time with family and friends! And thank you for weeks of great RP, looking forward to continuing it next year :) *distributes kitty hugs evenly*
Heaven starts with a smile :)

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2013, 07:39:41 am »
Just finished decorating the tree with my parents and brother. Sharing a poor quality handy cam picture so you can see the results. I thank you all very much for the warm welcome and lots of fun roleplaying in those past months. Happy holidays to all of you, no matter how (and what) you celebrate. And to quote my friends from the Muppets:   

It is the season of the heart
A special time of caring
The ways of love made clear
It is the season of the spirit
The message if we hear it
Is 'Make it last all year'

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2014, 12:34:25 am »
...and this one was just too funny to pass...

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2014, 02:28:29 am »
Lhune had the idea, I just made it charcoal-ish. This is Athian, in his "draw me like one of your French girls" pose!

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2014, 08:18:59 pm »
...things would have been a lot different if Saruman had huge cats on his side!

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Spider Naz!
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2014, 02:36:12 pm »
...Foxxian wanted me to post this one...

SpiderNaz, SpiderNaz,
Does whatever a spider can.
Can he spin a spider web?
No he can't, 'cause he's a Naz.
Look out! Here comes the SpiderNaz!

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2014, 08:03:57 am »
I am posting this here cause, while it is not just a random photo for me, and rather personal, I don't think It warrants it's own topic, nonetheless, it is something I would like to finally share.

This is my memorial to my mother, since I did not want to have an urn myself yet I did want her to have a place in my home, a place where I could keep the hanger with her ash in it safe. I eventually came up with this:

The two small plushies and the owl candle are things I was given by her, the wooden bowl like thing, the squirrel, the two candle holders and the two fall/forest puppets I bought specifically for this memorial, as they were things that she would have bought herself. This picture was taken around early fall last year.

Yes I know, large picture x.x

Now this is the recent update I made today, the glass marble (yes, it's a giant marble) is something I was given by her as well, and it looks nice so I added it. The gravel however is the main piece of the addition and the thing that completes it. This gravel comes from the nearby racing circuit called the TT circuit, it is a place that holds many of the greater motor events like the Moto GP and Superbikes as well as other races, both cars and bikes. She was a medical that frequently stood at the circuit at one of the several posts at the corners. This gravel is from the one post she stood most frequently, taken from the gravel that's at the corners. Seeing as her voluntary work at the TT Circuit was a major part of her life, it felt fitting to include it.

Adding of the gravel was also that which completes the memorial, and it feels good to have it finally complete now.
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2014, 11:49:03 am »
I now have  dog! His name is Ifrit, and I just got him today. He's an adorable cross between Norwegian elkhound and an unknown hare hound.

Have a picture!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xc6kkbpwhx2ltp4/20140521_184055.jpg

Actually, have two! This is how the poor guy looked in the car.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4pw1lwvbruvu04/20140521_124402.jpg

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2014, 03:29:54 pm »
I now have  dog! His name is Ifrit, and I just got him today. He's an adorable cross between Norwegian elkhound and an unknown hare hound.

Have a picture!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xc6kkbpwhx2ltp4/20140521_184055.jpg

Actually, have two! This is how the poor guy looked in the car.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4pw1lwvbruvu04/20140521_124402.jpg

Puppy!!

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2014, 09:35:00 pm »
And he's a lapdog! ...for the moment. He's gonna be big x3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/55nhsyhskgmzoat/20140522_063139.jpg

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2014, 12:10:41 pm »
Hey there! :)

Somehow we are still working on our new place and while I promised some of you pictures, you will have to wait some more... unless you want to see the unfinished mess that is around me these days. But to make it up to you, I post the most perfect view there currently is: Aryn Kitty in all his glory. *smirks* 
So hang on, I am going to post some pictures when stuff is done. Also don't be surprised if both Aryn and me go quiet next week. It will be Eurofurence and somehow we will find ourselves in Berlin among a crazy crowd of critters that is even wilder than Lismore's rush hour. ;)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2014, 08:39:59 pm »
Hey there! :)

Somehow we are still working on our new place and while I promised some of you pictures, you will have to wait some more... unless you want to see the unfinished mess that is around me these days. But to make it up to you, I post the most perfect view there currently is: Aryn Kitty in all his glory. *smirks* 
So hang on, I am going to post some pictures when stuff is done. Also don't be surprised if both Aryn and me go quiet next week. It will be Eurofurence and somehow we will find ourselves in Berlin among a crazy crowd of critters that is even wilder than Lismore's rush hour. ;)

Kitty! Squee~!