Author Topic: IC Reports and Events  (Read 23041 times)

fawn

• My name is Fawn. I'm a deer.
    • View Profile
    • Che Monro
IC Reports and Events
« on: July 17, 2011, 08:27:42 pm »
If it happened in public roleplay at the Temple and you think it is significant enough that people need to know about it, or you want to make an IC and public report to Temple staff you can put it here. You should not put private, secret, OOC or not generally known things here.
Bamika Easterman

Jay Voncloud

• Loverble Mana Currupted fox
    • View Profile
Re: IC Reports and Events
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 02:59:22 am »
((Just since i think its worth noting, and im vain))

A while back Jay Ran into the Temple Panicked about a Vision of the temple being a blaze, Despite a search of the grounds there was no sign or indication of anything dangerous. Jay has written down and given the High Priestess a Description of what he saw.

fawn

• View Profile
    • Che Monro
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 04:28:30 am »
Actually Gee (Gaia) reported very similar visions some time ago, to, I think Ewan among others.
Bamika Easterman

fawn

• View Profile
    • Che Monro
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 02:21:10 am »
There was an altercation between a black and white guard or mercenary wolf called "Sono" ((Sono Andel)) and a rabbit "Dandelion." ((pharsti)). After some provocation Sono fired a crossbow into the wall of the bath, and I asked him to leave. He promised not to offend again so I withdrew the request. I would ask that if they have time a guardian or temple elder might speak to both of them.
Bamika Easterman

fawn

• View Profile
    • Che Monro
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 02:50:30 am »
Gaia: An unknown male dire-wolf visited the temple today. He did not speak, or answer greetings, but he does use tools: He used some kind of a metal bar to smash one of the tables into pieces for no apparent reason, then ran off. I suggest caution in approaching him.
Bamika Easterman

Husky Dragon

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 11:24:04 pm »
One of our monks, Danath, has been attacked and kidnapped from temple grounds by three attackers. They injured one of our scouts, Dru, during their attack. Their current location is unknown, any and call clues or hints to their whereabouts should be brought to one of the Elders as soon as possible.

~ Guardian Chaplain

Husky Dragon

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 06:02:45 am »
We are soon putting a plan into place to retrieve Danath, and move against an assault planned against the temple that we have just learned of. Dru wishes to engage Danath's captor alone while the rest of our manpower intercepts this oncoming force. If and when he is available, I would like to see Paladin Ewan leading our assault force. Anyone who is planning to assist should train well in the coming days, our foes are very well trained and very capable.

~ Guardian Chaplain

fawn

• View Profile
    • Che Monro
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 02:35:16 am »
 Fawn: A black and white fox stumbled into the temple this evening, badly wounded. His name is Mark ((Trent Frostwych)) and he claimed to have been attacked by a female with white wings and powerful ice magic. He claims she destroyed three squads of soldiers and is perusing him. He warned of an imminent attack. I've offered him a place to stay at the Temple.
Bamika Easterman

fawn

• View Profile
    • Che Monro
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 03:29:17 am »
Fawn: A black Volfur named Calleach Vastahda ((Rei Sollest)) caused an incident in the temple today. He drew his blade and issued a challenge to a guest on temple ground. He refused to sheathe his blade when requested to. He refused direction to sheathe his blade twice. He tried to argue that he had authority to draw swords on temple land on orders from Ootarion. ((Lunus Ferraris)). I request that a senior staff member speak to him about the temple's rules about weapons, the need for guests respect temple staff, and if agreement cannot be reached on these points then I request he be banned. Thanks.

Log follows:

[02:44] Caellach Vastahda says, "Who are you?""
[02:44] Fawn: My name is Fawn.
[02:45] Fawn: I'm a deer.
[02:45] Caellach Vastahda says, "Not you...The fox...I am aware of who and what you are.""
[02:46] Mahnahn Ishkala chuckles softly. "I believe that question was meant for me miss Fawn. As for who i am, it's rather umimportant, i'm just a simple traveler, still new to these lands"
[02:46] Fawn: Oh, sorry.
[02:47] Caellach Vastahda frowns as he moves closer.  "I do not like mystery..."
[02:47] Marcella (ernestc) is offline.
[02:48] Fawn warms "This is a place of peace. All are welcome here: In peace."
[02:48] Ootarion Shirokiba nods to River "If worst comes to worst, we will try to send her into prison, but it may not be that easy, that is all we are trying to say." frowns with ears flattend against head again.
[02:48] Mahnahn Ishkala snickers a little. "Oh dear sir then you are going ot absolutely despise me  for it tends to surround me though that has alot to do with my species in general"
[02:48] Caellach Vastahda says, "Be quiet, Fawn...""
[02:48] Caellach Vastahda says, "You are a kitsune.""
[02:49] Fawn gets quietly to her feet.
[02:49] River watches Caellach move away, her fists clenching a little harder as her frustration rises. Not even Ootarion's words seemed to calm her.

"...Why won't anyone listen to me?" she mutters under her breath.

"Nobody ever listens. It's all action and blood, and glory... There's no thought. If only people had listened, then I might not have been in this mess..."

She continues to rant to herself as she turns around to head back insde to lay down, fighting back the tears that welled up in her eyes.

"Big girls don't cry..."
[02:49] Mahnahn Ishkala smiles. "really? waht gave it away? the fact i have three tails?
[02:50] Caellach Vastahda chuckles as he reaches over his shoulder and pulls his Zanbato free.  However, he doesn't get into a stance with it...instead, he drives the blade into the ground harmlessly and cracks his knuckles.  "If you do not mind...I have fought only one of your kind in the past, and I much enjoyed the lessons he taught me."
[02:51] Turley H Lanley (turley.hallenbook) is online.
[02:51] Ootarion Shirokiba frowns still and follows River into the back
[02:52] Fawn wanders over and stands between the volfur and the fox. "This is a place of peace. Please do not draw your weapons here."
[02:52] Cat (cat.glenwalker) is offline.
[02:53] Caellach Vastahda says, "Hush, you silly cervine...I am guarding this place as per Ootarion's wishes.  I am free to test my strength.""
[02:53] Mahnahn Ishkala sighs softly at the reaction, shaking his head slowly. "Not here, this is a place of peace and i would not sully that. esides there are pletny of things that can be taught without a sparring mach"
[02:53] Caellach Vastahda says, "Then shall we step outside?""
[02:55] Mahnahn Ishkala shakes his head. "You don't seem the type of man who would want to fight an opponent that's not at full strength. As of current my abilities are still locked away and i need to relearn them frm someone here who is in tune with water. Until then it would not be a proper test, just simple swordplay and you could get that from many others"
[02:57] Caellach Vastahda smiles slightly.  "Yes, but I have seen many other swordsmen in my time...the kitsune I fought a year ago was not at full power either.  And he was quite capable of beating me without using his power.  I simply wish to see how good of a fighter you are...if you rely on power, then you are weak...one should rely on skill."
[02:58] Fawn remains between the two combatants, frowning.
[03:00] Mahnahn Ishkala rubs his shoulder a bit. "Kitsune by nature are tricksters and  long range attackers dear boy, we really don't like getting into close combat. Besides i just finished a full day so if you don't mind, i'd rather just sit and relax for a bit"
[03:01] Caellach Vastahda smiles more.  "Ahhh...I see.  Yes, I understand.  In that case, may I look forward to a sparring match with you in the future?"
[03:03] Mahnahn Ishkala nods. "After a good nights rest i can indulge you. Though let me offer one piece of advice. If you go looking for fights all the time just to test your ability, you're going to run into someone someday with a real bloodthirst you can't hope to defeat. Study your targets for a time beore making challanges, it gives you a distinct advantage"
[03:04] Caellach Vastahda snickers behind his mask.  "I am quite aware of my own limits, and I am not seeking fights just for the sport of it.  I have my own reasons for wishing to cross blades with you.  For now, though, you are right...this is a good night to relax."
[03:05] Mahnahn Ishkala nods slowly. "Your challange is accepted for tomorrow then, for now though, i believe you should apologize to miss Fawn, you were quite rude to her and she was only trying to keep the peace"
[03:07] Peter Veliz (peter2.veliz) is offline.
[03:08] Caellach Vastahda frowns slightly.  "Hmm..I suppose so.  My apologies...I am from Jehanna...where I lived, one does not step in the way of a challenge...that is a good way to get your head cut off.  It is best to let the situation handle itself, than to step in and risk getting hurt for no real reason.  You should remember that, youngling."
[03:09] Fawn: Please sheate your blade or I will have to ask you to leave, on the authority of the temple.
[03:10] Caellach Vastahda shakes his head.  The blade is sticking harmlessly out of the ground, within grabbing distance, not in his hand.  "You must pay closer attention..."
[03:11] Fawn: Please leave. This is a place of peace. You must not draw weapons or issue challenges here. I will have to report your actions to the other temple staff members.
[03:11] Mahnahn Ishkala sighs softly and rubs his eyes a bit before looking between them. "Oh by the way, tell that sexy little white wolf you hang around with I said hello"
[03:12] Caellach Vastahda nods, ignoring Fawn for the moment.  "He should be tending to River right now...feel free to say hello to him.  Besides, I must speak to her for a moment again."  He grabs his sword and slips it back over his shoulder, snugging it back onto a hook on his armor.
[03:13] Mahnahn Ishkala arches a brow, seeming a bit worried at that little bit of information. "Oh dear, has something happened to miss River?" He'd only met her once though she seemed rather nice
[03:13] Fawn sighs and folds her arms, mentally composing a report of Calleach's sins for the authorities.
[03:14] Rachel du Carenduna (rachel.aldrich) is offline.
[03:14] Bamika Easterman: ((Since you're standing on the rugs, is it fair to say you drove your blade through them?))
[03:14] Caellach Vastahda waves Mahnahn to follow him.  "Fawn, you should not take your duties so seriously, when we have already stated there wil be no fight...You do not pay attention very well.  Come, kitsune."
[03:15] Rei Sollest (talbain.urvile): ((uhh..no? dirt is well within reach?))
[03:15] Bamika Easterman: ((OK, just being clear. :) ))
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:35:41 am by fawn »
Bamika Easterman

fawn

• View Profile
    • Che Monro
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 12:53:19 am »
The banned volfur Caellach Vastahda entered the temple today and called for Priestess Ursa. Instead Fawn approached him and informed him that Ursa was not available and asked if she could take a message. He delivered himself of the following message: 

He has nothing to say to me. He does not need the Mother's forgiveness or love. He does not not require my welcome or wish for it. He is returning to Jehanna this evening and Ursa has wasted a good chance to speak to him. In addition: If visitors arrive while he is away, men wearing black cloaks, or if Fawn sees a human with a falcon tattooed on his cheek, I am not to confront him but to send him away. He will deal with them upon his return, if he sees them. He hopes he does not succeed in his father's final test because he cannot guarantee Fawn and he will ever be on the same side again.

Additionally and not part of the message: Fawn is like a well trained pet, useless and even those in the desert are tougher than her. There is no peace for those who walk a path bathed in blood.

Then he left.

[00:14] Caellach Vastahda says, "How cute...""
[00:15] Saxton Hale (davos.weissmann) is offline.
[00:15] Doctor Levidensis hrmphs at sono, "and you are both big and mean, not telling your cousin you're sick. for shame" she said with a hint of a smirk on her muzzle, paws still helping loosen on the dust on that pink collie.
[00:15] Saxton Hale (davos.weissmann) is online.
[00:15] Katrina Mishow (katrina.myriam) is online.
[00:16] Miciah Silvansky is offline.
[00:17] Kitana would sigh softly at that. "I am no healer nor a doctor, I am in need of one however." Her ears perk at the new voice that came from below, she glances at the Volfur for a moment with a raised brow.
[00:17] Sono lited his head to peek between his eyelist as Kitana. He jumped with a start standing abruptly, "Where they Hell have you been!?" He souted angrily at the woman pointing an acusing finger. "I Don;t recall receiving your resignation letter."
[00:17] Deþhẙ (spike.modan) is offline.
[00:18] Caellach Vastahda raises his voice.  "Where is the priestess?"
[00:18] Saxton Hale (davos.weissmann) is offline.
[00:18] Fawn smiles gently. "Duty calls, if you will excuse me?"
[00:19] Saxton Hale (davos.weissmann) is online.
[00:19] Doctor Levidensis hmmed curiously. "an old fling of yours sono?" she asked in a teasing tone.
[00:19] Kitana blinked and glances at Sono though soon enough glared at him. "I don't recall answering to you either wolfbutt." She snarled back at the male, though as quick as that spark of anger was, as quickly it left again as she smiles at Fawn and nods her head. "Of course, don't let me hold you back."
[00:19] SirJohn Emor is online.
[00:20] ZenMondo Wormser is offline.
[00:20] Draco Nacht is offline.
[00:21] Valerie she chuckles to herself while she finds her paws climbing herbody to rub and dig the dirt from her body with a soft murmur.
[00:21] Cookie Bookmite-Wonder (cookie.bookmite) is offline.
[00:22] Caellach Vastahda says, "What is it, little one?""
[00:22] Sono's eyes narrowed, "She's an AWOL Phoenix member. For reason's we'll say she was one of my guards." He growled lightly, "She just left without notifying anyone a few years ago. If she has been active it was off my radar." He looked over her for a long moment, "We need to talk Kitana, But I'm gonna finish my soak..."
[00:22] Fawn bows and smiles gently, looking submissively downwards as she approaches the Volfur. "High Priestess Ursa is not available to talk with you now. I can give her a message if you like. She has directed that you are not to be welcomed by temple staff until you and she have reached an agreement, I'm sorry."
[00:23] Auriane Lane is offline.
[00:24] Caellach Vastahda snorts.  "Raise your head and show some pride.  I have nothing to say to you.  I do not require your welcome, not do I wish for it.  I will be returning to Jehanna this evening, so if she is not here to speak now, then she has wasted a good chance to speak to me."
[00:24] Kitana would blink at the wolf again and scoffs. "I was never your guard and you were never my supervisor, besides, I work in the shadows so it's obviously that I hardly reveal myself unless needed. So stop acting like you had a dragon cock up your ass."
[00:24] Fawn smiles gently and looks down at her hooves.
[00:24] Fimbulvetr (talbain.urvile): mmm...dragon cock...))
[00:25] Caellach Vastahda says, "I do not have long, maiden.""
[00:25] SirJohn Emor is offline.
[00:26] Ⓜ (mozes.paz) is online.
[00:26] Fawn: If you have nothing to say to me, Sir, then you have said. Know that your Mother loves you, and no doubt forgives you for drawing your sword and breaking her holy peace. Be blessed with peace."
[00:26] Doctor Levidensis hmmed some, getting a bit more serious now, looking the new woman over carefully as if memorizing her appearance.
[00:27] Caellach Vastahda waves Fawn off.  "You waste my time...I would tell the priestess that I do not need the Earth Mother's forgiveness or love...I would just hope that I have no reason to come back here any time soon..."
[00:29] Sono gave to reaction to her words, only saying in a much calmer tone. "You have been gone long Kitana."
[00:30] Bamika Easterman: /I will give your message to the priestess: You have nothing to say. You do not need the Mother's forgiveness or love. You do not require my welcome or wish for it. And you are returning to Jehanna this evening and she has wasted a good chance to speak to you. Was there anything else you wished to say to her?
[00:30] Fawn I will give your message to the priestess: You have nothing to say. You do not need the Mother's forgiveness or love. You do not require my welcome or wish for it. And you are returning to Jehanna this evening and she has wasted a good chance to speak to you.  Was there anything else you wished to say to her?
[00:30] Danielle Naopolitana is offline.
[00:30] White Shadow Shinobi (djfoxfire) is offline.
[00:31] Valerie leaning back into Levi she just gives a soft bark before starting to fall asleep against her.
[00:31] Caellach Vastahda taps Fawn on the nose.  "Yes...if visitors arrive while I am gone, men wearing black cloaks...If you see a human with a falcon tatooed on his cheek, do not confront him...simply send him away.  I will deal with them upon my return, if I see them.  Hmph...I would hope that I do not succeed in my fathers final test..."
[00:32] Kitana gives an eyeroll to that and listens to the conversation between Fawn and the Volfur, honestly she did not like how the male spoke to the Doe. "Meh, I have always been around, you just don't see me, it is called stealth you know?." She blinks and groans lightly, paw raises up to clutch at her chest for a moment.
[00:32] Caellach Vastahda says, "Because I cannot guarantee you and I will ever be on the same side again...""
[00:32] Fawn bows gravely. "I will tell her your words."
[00:32] Caellach Vastahda says, "Like a well-trained pet...""
[00:33] White Shadow Shinobi (djfoxfire) is online.
[00:33] Fawn smiles gently and looks down at her hooves.
[00:33] Xela Turbo is offline.
[00:33] Doctor Levidensis held the collie close, though she was very wary of this new person, not sure what she wanted or who she was. sono talked as if she was ex phoenix, though she seemed to think she was still in their ranks.
[00:33] Caron Loon is offline.
[00:33] Caellach Vastahda turns and simply walks away.  "Useless...even those in the desert are tougher than this..."
[00:34] Peter Veliz (peter2.veliz) is online.
[00:34] Fawn: Be Blessed with Peace.
[00:34] Caellach Vastahda says, "THere is no peace for those who walk a path bathed in blood...""
[00:34] Fawn: Right action is to refrain from violence and killing.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 01:37:23 am by fawn »
Bamika Easterman

fawn

• View Profile
    • Che Monro
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 01:30:16 am »
Fawn: A strange black fox with blue hair and mismatched eyes, heavily armored and armed with a sword came to the temple today. He did not give his name. He threatened to cut the head off one of our guests, and when I remonstrated with him he said he had killed 5 people in the last place he visited, and said it would go better if I didn't draw his attention, which I take as another threat.

When asked not to utter threats to staff or guests he told me to shut up and said something about not being in control of his body. I think we may save trouble by just banning this fox, and talking to him about conditions for re-entry into the temple. I would suggest caution in approaching him, as he may be dangerous.
Bamika Easterman

Husky Dragon

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 03:13:03 am »
The fox mentioned in Fawn's report, Komurov, has been arrested and jailed after an attempt to attack Chaplain when asked for an explanation for his behavior.

( http://sculptyworks.com/lismore/index.php?topic=336.0 )

fawn

• View Profile
    • Che Monro
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 02:03:33 am »
In a very quiet ceremony Fawn has been promoted to Tirrenelda' tribe Matron, in charge of hospitality. She also has the power to speak for the temple: to make binding agreements, to sentence wrongdoers, and issue bans.
Bamika Easterman

fawn

• View Profile
    • Che Monro
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 06:42:54 pm »
Bellatrix Valentine ((felix.stourmead)) has joined the tribe as a scout-in-training. She will be training under Scout Dru. Welcome the tribe! The tribe increases! Yay!
Bamika Easterman

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 11:59:18 am »
Xian Valentine has reported to me of hearing a gunshot and a large figure dragging a body away not far outside of the front of the temple, near the falls to the norwest. I have no more information at this time but will add more when I can find it.

Dru

Temple Scout