Author Topic: A Warrior's Oath(Dire Wolves for character adoption!)  (Read 6272 times)

Jannisia

• View Profile
    • Easton Forums
A Warrior's Oath(Dire Wolves for character adoption!)
« on: July 07, 2012, 03:37:00 am »
Yes you heard me. Up to five massive wolf warriors, four in heavy armor and carrying assorted huge weapons and one, the leader, a Bard type(magical songs) character in light armor who is not allowed to kill anyone, directly... but may still beat them down with non-lethal force. Personalities are all up to the player, as are names and individual backgrounds, save that they are in the service of one Thane Ulfric Flood the Bearsark, ruler of Fang Harbor Hold in Easton. For a bit more understanding of why they would be in Lismore... message me 8D It's a secret for now.
Xema Guardian, Jannisia Ocelot, and Shaden Opaline.

Grimno

• View Profile
Re: A Warrior's Oath(Dire Wolves for character adoption!)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 06:06:43 am »
I may be able to contribute to this ^^

I have 2 1st Act Werewolves (Male/Female) that I could use one of.
Also got some, armor, for them. Plus a massive cleaver (Think the one Pyramid Head uses from Silent Hill 2)
Though not sure how active I could be.
I got a new Graphics Card coming in Thursdayish and if it works right, i'll be addicted to The Secret World @_@

Jannisia

• View Profile
    • Easton Forums
Re: A Warrior's Oath(Dire Wolves for character adoption!)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 12:34:50 pm »
1st act wolves won't really work for the Easton dire wolves, they aren't that grossly overmuscled. If you'd like a demonstration I'd be happy to show you Siobhan and the mock up of her father when I'm next on.
Xema Guardian, Jannisia Ocelot, and Shaden Opaline.