Author Topic: City News  (Read 28604 times)

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Re: City News
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2017, 09:15:51 am »
Brenner Fu Sheng and Delilah have married in a small ceremony with the Fennecia families, the royal family and their close friends.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2017, 10:53:07 pm »
An assault occurred at the tavern today, where a disguised First Kingdom operative used powerful illusionary magic and a nightmarish creature to attack. The attacker has been identified as Javier Triste, one of the First Kingdom's officers, but was transformed in disguise. He was summarily executed upon being taken to the renegades, and several individuals, including Samir Aurumcauda and Nina Farwell, are being tended to for mental and emotional trauma.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2017, 07:26:30 pm »
Rejoice! Today, a combined force of City, Temple and Renegades soldiers struck at an important ritual site inside First Kingdom territory. Though our forces have suffered loss today in the effort in the form of three fallen warriors, the First Kingdom has lost a critical ritual site, dozens of enemy soldiers have been felled, and a possibly traitorous knight-sergeant from the First Kingdom has been captured.

The end of this long conflict grows closer and closer, and I ask all those who have been fighting hard, and those who have been supporting our soldiers and our allies, to stay strong. Someday very soon, our efforts shall be rewarded with peace.

~ Grandmaster Anzhelina

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Winter Storm!
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2017, 05:35:48 pm »
The forward scouts of the temple have reported seeing clouds some days' distance from Lismore which resembles those that loomed over Lismore during the great storm some months ago. Because the clouds are heading towards Lismore, I would like to strongly advise all peoples in Lismore and it's surrounding territories prepare for a very bad winter storm, possibly even blizzards.

The temple will be providing furs to those who need them, in exchange for help preparing the temple grounds and, especially it's gardens, for the trouble ahead.

~ High Priestess Mariah

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2017, 03:00:51 am »
The Storm Has Come

The previously announced storm has reached Lismore, with strong and dangerous wind speeds and positively frigid temperature.
The falling snow pelts the buildings and anyone unlucky enough to be caught exposed with a vengeance. The winds howl with the fury of a thousand banshees!

Citizens are advised to remain indoors and try to weather the storm as best they can. The market has been closed for public safety.
Nobody seems to know how long the storm will last...

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Missing people in the storm
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2017, 05:36:02 pm »
After Miaal was found collapsed in the snow earlier, all citizens are asked to do what they can to maintain and report a list of individuals who haven't been seen since the start of the storm, and those hardy enough to handle the weather to try to locate them.

Currently missing individuals:

Individuals that were missing and have been found:

Miaal En'cennar (Found and rescued by Ra'id)
Leon Aurumcauda (Found and rescued by Sokra)
Nina Farwell (Found and rescued by Relina)
Romina Solis (Found and rescued by Miriamella, Relina and Samir)
Brenner Fu Sheng (Found and rescued by Calista and Madelyn)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 04:41:34 pm by Ani »