Author Topic: The Absence Topic  (Read 32978 times)

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: The Absence Topic
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2013, 09:11:06 am »
So it turns out that grandma most likely won't make the long trip up to our house (she can barely cope with past Oslo, which is still a few hundred miles away), so I'll still be present here after all, if a little reduced.

& Thanks for the support guys <3 You are amazing.

Jannisia

• View Profile
    • Easton Forums
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 01:23:04 pm »
I really should have said this a few days ago, but I'm leaving Lismore indefinitely. I don't know if I'll be able to come back. This has nothing to do with anything online, and is more related to recent issues IRL.
Xema Guardian, Jannisia Ocelot, and Shaden Opaline.

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2013, 02:53:51 pm »
I really should have said this a few days ago, but I'm leaving Lismore indefinitely. I don't know if I'll be able to come back. This has nothing to do with anything online, and is more related to recent issues IRL.

I'm sorry to hear this, and hope everything is ok.

Shall miss you, and hope you can return soon!

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2013, 02:54:16 pm »
Sorry to hear that Jannisia. Well, we'll be here if/when you ever come back.  :)

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2013, 07:44:28 am »
I may be more absent this month as I am preparing to relocate to a new home <3 I'll try to have IT and everything else I need ready when I move in there, but I may poof for a little while. I'll post pictures of the apartment once I'm all settled in!

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2013, 04:11:40 pm »
I've relocated to my new apartment & I'm Internet-less for 3-4 weeks. Glorious! </sarcasm>

But seriously though, there's a lot of work left to be done here but I'm already enjoying myself. Atm using the mobile IT for my computer, but right now it doesn't look stable enough for SL. I'll keep you posted, though I will probably not be able to get online with y'all for a while. I've got some pictures I can share with you (once I'm allowed to copy the hyperlinks).

Husky Dragon

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 07:29:33 am »
This has already been going on for a while, but it may be quite a while before I become active in RP again. Since the last moving event i haven't had much desire or opportunity to do any rp, so it's just kind of eluding me for now.

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2013, 04:34:39 am »
Will be gone/much less active this Friday through Sunday.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2013, 10:27:28 pm »
My router appears to be broken, allowing me on and kicking me off for random amounts of time. Until I can get it fixed or replaced, my presence on SL will be pretty fleeting. ): I'll have to communicate widely through Gtalk on my phone and PMs here on the forums for now - so if you need my attention, please use one of the two!

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2014, 01:27:15 pm »
From the 28th of Feb or the 1st of March till the 9th of April I am not going to have proper net.

I will be online with a mobile net connection, but my activity will be sharply reduced.

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2014, 12:20:21 pm »
I'm going to be gone from today to Sunday the 16th of March. See you then!

Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2014, 07:36:06 am »
For a variety of reasons, I'm going to be considerably less present in Lismore for an indefinite amount of time.
Too many characters to list.

Hyper weapon.

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2014, 06:53:46 am »
Dad's injured himself & is going to have surgery in the foot so I'll be staying at their place for a few days. May not be active on SL at all during that time, we'll see.

My sister is coming later today so I'm gonna fill in for her when she goes back home this weekend. That means I won't be gone yet. Soon but not yet.

Also, stickying this topic.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:44:55 am by Tenaar Feiri »

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2014, 09:46:51 am »
Good luck Tenaar, wish him well for me!

Husky Dragon

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2014, 12:59:14 pm »
My desktop monitor failed today. Unfortunately, I can't currently afford to replace it and won't be able to access SL until I have a new one.

Edit: It looks like I was able to get it back on, but i'm fairly certain this will keep happening until it eventually won't turn on anymore.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:04:23 pm by Ani »