Author Topic: The Absence Topic  (Read 32980 times)

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
The Absence Topic
« on: June 21, 2012, 04:31:45 am »
I figure that instead of cluttering the forums with topics informing us of when y'all are gonna be gone for a while, why don't we instead just collate it all to one place?

This topic is my initiative for this. Basically, if you're gonna be absent for a while, for any reason, post it here!

I'll start =P

I'm going to be absent from Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th this week. Going camping! I'll see y'all late on Sunday or early Monday!

*edit June 22nd* Apparently I'm not going after all. Constipation + feeling like shit D:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:25:32 am by Tenaar Feiri »

firefoxinc

• View Profile
Re: The Absence Topic
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 07:26:01 am »
And i saw this after I posted my post  BLEAAA

9 JUL -13 JUL

Active orders for soldier readiness check.

I will be mostly not Ic but people who have me on messengers can still get ahold of me.
Active Chars: Nathifa
Inactive/Gone:Sethos, Kanika, Khalid

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Moving!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 08:12:17 am »
I'm moving house on the 28th of July and internet in the new place doesn't go in until the following tuesday/wednesday so i will be absent a few days.

Can still IM me though it goes to my email on my mobile

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 04:47:38 am »
Xela, due to circumstances, may not be online for the next two days.
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 09:58:06 am »
Xela, due to circumstances, may not be online for the next two days.

Back now, the issue was that Sky decided to cut my services. I was told by their online support it would take 3 days. Phoned them, and they got it all sorted.

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 09:54:35 am »
Due to a fuck up with my internet provider I won't be around for about 4 days, suffice to say, I am upset and pissed off. I hope to be back sooner
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 10:39:07 am »
Due to a fuck up with my internet provider I won't be around for about 4 days, suffice to say, I am upset and pissed off. I hope to be back sooner

Aww hon, hope to see you sooner than that

Jaecar Ulrik

• Global Moderator
  • Buttscratcher?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 08:20:07 pm »
My computer has decided that it doesn't want to run secondlife. On any viewers. So, after two days of trying to fix this I've given up for the moment.  I should be moving in a  few days as well. I know this topic is for the more important people in lismore (:P nova *cough* *cough*)  but figured I'd say it here anyways. Make me think I'm special right? haha. Anyways, I probably won't be able to be back on until perhaps next monday.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 09:15:50 pm »
I know this topic is for the more important people in lismore (:P nova *cough* *cough*)

This topic is for anyone who's not going to be around for whatever reason and feels like leaving a message here where all players and staff can see and know what's going on in case they wonder.

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 08:15:45 am »
Ok, so what happened is that they accidentally cancelled my subscription in thought of that I had taken a business one, which was not true naturally. They needed to have all my information again (address, phone number, etc) so that they could register me again, registration will take several days sadly so I won't have Internet around saturday, I hope sooner naturally but that's all I can do, hope.

So hopefully I'll be back sooner but we'll see.

firefoxinc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 03:35:00 pm »
Extended warning

10 SEP i will start to be semi aloft with my rping as I prep for deployment.
16 SEP I will be on title 10 orders and my activity for rping will be unstable.
12 OCT I will be unsable to be on sl for many a week or so as i will be on my way overseas.
Active Chars: Nathifa
Inactive/Gone:Sethos, Kanika, Khalid

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 08:49:32 am »
Due to stress and ongoing depression, I am hereby officially taking a break from Lismore for an undetermined time. Those who know me on Skype and other messengers may still contact me, and I will be selectively around from time to time when the need calls for it. Other then that I wont be available on Valencia Hydraconis in Lismore, nor on my other account Novaku Sirnah.

Take care all, I will be back in due time.

Jannisia

• View Profile
    • Easton Forums
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 09:42:41 am »
I'll be away indefinitely. One of my friends just decided to basically tell me that he was only close to my mate and that he hates me. So yeah, not going to be around. I don't feel like talking to anyone after that.
Xema Guardian, Jannisia Ocelot, and Shaden Opaline.

Caex

• Magetech Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 04:28:55 pm »
aloah all, due to a mix up with my isp and some construction work, i dont have internet. i'm at work typing this at the moment.

i should have internet by the 26th of this month.

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 12:14:07 am »
My time online will be erratic this week at best. My love and I are celebrating 8 years together, I've just returned to martial arts and I have a trip to London on Saturday. So a packed week in RL! yay!