Author Topic: Mana Hunter training now available for Zenko  (Read 5801 times)

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Mana Hunter training now available for Zenko
« on: July 15, 2011, 04:22:12 am »
(( Notice on the billboard. ))

Greetings!

I, Lyera Rousseau, now offer Mana Hunter training to members of the Zenko that are interested in picking up the practice.

Among the benefits of becoming a Mana Hunter are:

• Learn how to use a secondary source of power.
  • The ability to sense and track mana that is, or has recently been used.
  • Training in defending yourself from dangerous magicks whilst conserving your mana pool.
  • Magic resistance!
  • The ability to dispel ("purge") magical spells and enchantments from a distance.
  • The ability to reflect offensive spells cast on you.
  • The ability to absorb the mana in a spell when it hits you to recharge your own Energy.
  • If you are a mana user, fret not; practicing these arts will not make you unable to use magic.
  • And much, much more.

Training will be hard and intense, and students will be pushed to their limits both physically and mentally. Individual sessions are offered to those who are not comfortable in a group.

Skills that are recommended are:

- Knowledge in Hand-to-Hand combat.
- Good knowledge in weapon useage or better.
- Good attention to detail.
- Knowing how to be patient.
- Being able to make good decisions, fast.

Students are expected to follow every order given by their instructor during sessions, unless they violate Zenko, Lismore, Temple or Phoenix law (in their respective areas, most training will happen on Zenko grounds).

Please be advised that students are expected to be attentive and mature during sessions and any tomfoolery, dilly-dallying or ill behaviour (to be determined by the instructor, case-by-case) will not be tolerated and will lead to a permanent exclusion from training.
There will only be one warning.

If there are any complaints at all during a session, they will be voiced when that day's activities are over, not before. Failure to do so will lead to collective punishment, commonly in the form of either more 'homework' or an extension of the training session.

Students may choose to quit training either temporarily or permanently at their own leisure, there are no restrictions about this, and they are welcome to pick up the training again if they so choose.

Any member of the Zenko who wishes to partake in this training programme must report to me.

Sincerely,
Lieutenant Lyera Rousseau, Mana Hunter Instructor

<There is a box on a desk beside the billboard reading Student Applications, with an inkbottle and a quill nearby, as well as a lot of parchment.>

(( Drop me an IC notecard if I'm not online to let Lyera know that you're interested. ))