Author Topic: Phoenix News  (Read 28434 times)

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
Phoenix News
« on: July 13, 2011, 11:55:38 pm »
This topic contains information readily avalible to thoes who frequent the Castle and surrounding mines and camp. All information here can be heard via word of mouth or posters Xela has placed around the camp.

Latest News:

• Xela and Hazel have been granted control of the castle and surrounding area
  • The camp has been build! For 1 gold a week you will be supplied with a place to sleep and enough food and water to get by.
  • Phoenix is hiring! Any able bodied fighters or miners are encouraged to speak to Xela today.
  • The Phoenix Dock has been built. Offering a quick route from the caves to the city, this dock is expected to see high throughput of ores and passengers as Phoenix expands
  • Phoenix is now hiring archetects and builders, to aid with plans to upgrade the camp with its own tavern!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:41:04 pm by Husky Dragon »

Husky Dragon

Re: Phoenix News
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:41:12 pm »
Xela and Cala were assaulted in Phoenix Castle. Xela has been kidnapped by the same batcat who is wanted for attempted murder in the city. Cala is recovering from her initial attack and from another assault later on when she was attacked in the Tavern - same suspect blamed. Xela's whereabouts are unknown.

Valencia Versthaler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 09:15:02 pm »
With Xela's capture, phoenix is left fairly leaderless, I Valencia Versthaler will assume temporary command with Cala as my advisor, at least until Hazel shows up or Xela is safely returned and can resume her leadership.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 09:43:21 pm »
Valencia has been kidnapped from her home by Julian. In the absence of Xela and Valencia, I will be issuing orders when Hazel is not available. Standing orders are for our miners to continue their increased shifts, our guards to follow their updated patrol times and posts, and our other members to attempt to collect as much information as possible on Julian, who is being held responsible for the kidnapping of our leaders. He is NOT to be engaged in single combat, if found. Bring any information you come accross directly to me or Hazel.

- Personnel Officer Cala Vass

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 11:37:44 pm »
Having escaped from Julian's captivity, I am resuming leadership of Phoenix. Work shifts for miners is now half an hour less a day than your standard shifts.

Guards should have been given revised guard and patrol plans that must be followed to the letter.

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 06:42:58 pm »
A bar brawl turned sour has resulted in the kidnapping of Sera. She was last seen being taken away by a blue lizard and a human-werewolf at the Phoenix Docks. The group are assumed to be pirates, their captain, a Lion remains in Phoenix custody.

Anyone with any information reguarding Sera's wareabouts should contact Phoenix immedietly.

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 06:14:16 am »
Sera has bravely managed to escape from the ship she was captive on!

Using her directions combined with information gained from the former captain currently in phoenix custody, Phoenix is confident it can track down these pirates and bring them to justice.

More information on the attack operation will be spread in the coming days.

MysticLancer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 07:02:43 pm »
Yeah Sera managed to escape and is pretty shaken up at the moment but she knows that they will probably come back for more trouble!  :(

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 10:15:10 am »
In retaliation to the recent trouble and grief that a group of what can only be described as pirates have caused around Phoenix, Xela has requested a team to band together to attack and ensure they do not cause any more trouble.

A meeting will be called in the next few days to organise this event. Xela is looking for people to fight and someone to lead the assault as, due to the location she is unable to take part.

Those who take part will be paid well and this will be a great opportunity to send a message to pirates that such actions will not be tolerated.

===========
OOC notes:

Planning to hold meetings for the next few days to select someone to lead. This leader will be selected based on IC interactions and votes of approval from other IC character.

The actual assault, I plan to run next Friday at around 4pm SLT onwards. This is an 'open' event that I intend to leave as unplanned as I can. If the group chooses to sneak, assault, burn down the ship, board and slay or even capture alive, all is good! Act IC, and the event will proceed as you all influence it!

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 12:26:39 am »
OOC Message:

Due to a recent RL event and the lack of leaving enough time for planning, I'll be postponing this event until a later date. Still planning to run it, but I think I need more time to get people involved IC.

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
Campsite Fire
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 10:20:45 pm »
During the defence against the onslaught of spiders, the campsite has sadly been burned to the ground.
While the area is cleared and rebuilt, residents are permitted to use the lounge of the castle and the tavern as places to sleep.

Andel

• View Profile
Former Phoenix Missing!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 08:49:59 pm »
Former Phoenix member Dagger has gone missing. Her fiance Sono Andel is asking for support in gathering information that will lead to her safe return or reveal her fate.

Sono is offering a Reward to those who's information is considered valuable to the investigation.

Should any informaition come to light, please pass it on to Sono Andel. If the informant wishes to remain Anonymous, please give the information to one of the Phoenix Miners who will in turn deliver it to Sono.

Andel

• View Profile
Regretful Conclusion
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 09:31:12 pm »
The hunt for information concerning the disappearance of Dagger, former member of Phoenix is over.
A Reliable source has informed Sono Andel that Dagger was eliminated for being a threat to the safety of Phoenix.

There are no plans for a funeral.

-The parchment was curiously stained with tears-

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 05:16:25 am »
Phoenix Dock Guard and local Water Demon, Bahiti Valentine, requests that all members of the Phoenix look under their beds or around their bedrolls...or whatever it is they are sleeping on, and keep an eye out for a smooth phallic object carved in wood with the inscription "R.J." on its hilt.
The object in question resembles certain distinctly canine features.

A reward of eight silver coins is promised to whoever returns it to Bahiti.

Signed: Bahiti Valentine

P.S: Use gloves.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:50:56 pm by Tenaar Feiri »

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 03:51:16 pm »
Bahiti Valentine reports that her toy has now been recovered.