Author Topic: Events  (Read 7469 times)

Jay Voncloud

• Loverble Mana Currupted fox
    • View Profile
Events
« on: March 29, 2012, 01:17:46 am »
hi Folks, just another call out to see what Events folk would like to see, we have had a lot of combat events so we know you like them, but i would like to know what else you would like to see, we have Ani's Tower of challenges (which is awesome by the way)  so it would be nice to get a feel as to what else we as Em's can do for you, especially those who have recently joined us who may wish to see something. Also remeber we are on paw to do Personal RP plots with you as well, but i digress.

What do you, the populous of Lismore want to see Event wise?

Sen

• View Profile
Re: Events
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 01:01:19 pm »
*raises paw* A performance put on by the alchemy guild or similarly magical group. I had a blast watching an incompetent magician turn Relina into a male for a few hours, but the performance spiraled into another combat scenario *sigh*
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:03:06 pm by Sen »

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 03:09:38 pm »
*raises paw* A performance put on by the alchemy guild or similarly magical group. I had a blast watching an incompetent magician turn Relina into a male for a few hours, but the performance spiraled into another combat scenario *sigh*

You should request for him to come back then :P

Lingering Shadow

• Kata Misashi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 08:00:18 pm »
I had a idea! I had in mind of a werid type of flower blooming around the island that gives off a pheromone that gives off various effects; from hypnotism to a switch of gender and so on... A case could go on for a cure and even new ingredents for potion makers and stuff like that... (I don't know... throwing things out there... Hey! At least I didn't say ninja! xD)