Author Topic: The life of Drucilla Shunkou  (Read 2975 times)

Kian

• "Why is the rum always gone? ....Whoa... Oh, that'
    • View Profile
The life of Drucilla Shunkou
« on: February 24, 2021, 07:52:54 pm »
(From the desk of Raiden Shunkou, spoken by Raiden written by Yang Shunkou)

Though it has been sometime since her passing, I now feel I am able to write down about my late wife. The people of Lismore knew her far longer than I did, but even from the day we met, to the day we fell in love, and the day we said our goodbyes it felt like a lifetime for me. She was my light in the world of darkness I walk in and she often spoke of how could I love such an old woman like her... She already had two children grown up and in their places of power in Lismore... We thought it impossible but... Not only did we have two of our own, Yin and Yang, but we adopted a young skunk orphan named Zen. Our twins elder brother.

Dru was amazing, the most amazing woman I had ever met... She lived honorably, she thought of the people, and she was an amazing warrior. Never really won a spar against her, she always bested me when we trained. I saw her for the first time, briefly when we married thanks to a very, very special potion with short term effects... Not a day goes by that I don't miss her.. Hearing her voice, feeling her warmth when I wake... Reaching out for her hand as I walk around... She is gone but not forgotten. She is not just within my heart, or our children's hearts... She is within the hearts of Lismore's people... Our son Yang vows to continue her legacy, from what I am told he is the spitting image of Dru. She will be missed and remembered, she is loved and gave so much love. Drucilla Shunkou, Leader, Warrior, Mother, and Wife....