Author Topic: Random Bunny Updates  (Read 11905 times)

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Random Bunny Updates
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 02:39:34 pm »
So for anyone interested I have started a distance learning course (Though it is a University course so yay!) so am going to be pretty darn busy over the next year but will be a qualified Hearing Care Assistant by the end of it
Lots about ears and hearing loss and hearing aids which for me is interesting but I have no doubt will bore the pants of most people.

Tonight's lesson was.....learning how to log into their web portal to actually start anything! Which took a good length of time until I found they had given me the wrong login information. Adjusted it myself and finally got access. I take this as their first test of my ability to solve problems or something. Regardless I managed and can now actually start to learn...tomorrow!

I might keep things updated on here just so you know I'm still an alive bun bun

*Hugs to all*

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 05:24:44 pm »
Today I remind myself never to ever EVER care about anyone more than as a friend EVER. They only hurt you or just ignore you.

Life hit me for a loop again. I might not be on for a while at all. I'm not sure I can cope. I want someone in life and get absolutely trashed again like I'm nothing.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 06:21:43 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that, Dru. We're here for you if you need us.

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2018, 01:44:17 am »
So it's been ages since I've been online!
Why?
I've been playing WoW again on an RP server
I've also met someone very special on WoW who I am getting very close to, we may even meet in RL in the next few months

I'm not sure what the future holds at the moment and sorry for those I am leaving in limbo story wise at the moment. I am not even sure if I'll be returning to SL right now

Love you all

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2018, 02:09:49 am »
So it's been ages since I've been online!
Why?
I've been playing WoW again on an RP server
I've also met someone very special on WoW who I am getting very close to, we may even meet in RL in the next few months

I'm not sure what the future holds at the moment and sorry for those I am leaving in limbo story wise at the moment. I am not even sure if I'll be returning to SL right now

Love you all

Whatever you're doing, I hope you enjoy yourself Dru! And stop by when you have the mood, you know you're always welcome.

Aryn Gentlepaw

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2018, 09:08:13 am »
Was it in Goldshire? :P jk! Happy to hear things are looking up for you, Bunny <3 All the best for your future, and we d still like to see you in SL sometimes!
Heaven starts with a smile :)

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2018, 10:07:17 am »
Was it in Goldshire? :P jk! Happy to hear things are looking up for you, Bunny <3 All the best for your future, and we d still like to see you in SL sometimes!

Haha no not Goldshire. That place is scary! Like walking into a bad and very rapey neighbourhood

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2018, 10:35:35 am »

Haha no not Goldshire. That place is scary! Like walking into a bad and very rapey neighbourhood

Filled with bears.