Author Topic: SENTENCED: Chi  (Read 4256 times)

Aryn Gentlepaw

• View Profile
SENTENCED: Chi
« on: October 23, 2016, 02:03:46 am »
After storming the palace right after her assault at the inn, the Fox named Chi was subdued and arrested. The sentencing was done shortly after by Captain Solis.

Chi is hereby sentenced to Correctional Treatment at the hands of Queen Kami's renegades, being transferred to the desert.

Signed,

Captain Solis of the Lismorean Guard.
Heaven starts with a smile :)

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Re: SENTENCED: Chi
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 01:02:52 am »
As Chi seems unwilling to relent for her crimes but does not wish to die, she is being given a final chance - as she has a problem with mages, she will be required to wear a collar that prevents her from coming within 10 meters of any person or creature capable of using magic.

She is to personally deliver an apology to every individual that she attacked or attempted to attack, and is to work off debts for any damages she caused.

Chi is also to be assigned to an individual as a slave and routinely evaluated by me. Her enslavement will continue until such a time as she is deemed stable, if such a day ever comes.

The renegades alliance requests an individual to assume this responsibility, who has experience with slaves and will work Chi hard.

~ Warden Crusher Crazi, Renegades Alliance

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Re: SENTENCED: Chi
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 02:24:00 am »
In accordance with the above, Chi has been sentenced to serve as Kami's slave until such a time as her new mistress deems her suitable for freedom. She has been given a collar that will allow Kami to track her as needed, and she will be physically unable to commit aggressive acts against any magic user. All examples of misbehavior by Chi should be reported here, or directly to Kami.