Author Topic: Named Character's  (Read 4310 times)

Lasvannon

• Virtuoso
    • View Profile
    • Its All A Dream
Named Character's
« on: October 05, 2016, 02:03:29 am »
I was thinking! I know this is hard for me, and so do you... :(

Would it be possible for someone up high to maybe get a list of characters that have appeared in lismore and are currently not played by anyone?

There must be a few that have had names come up in text etc that need an actual PC to play them yet they haven't been created or taken by anyone?

Could be royals, dignitaries, ambassadors etc or even down to common blacksmiths?

It would be good to have a list of some characters that people could create that are part of the story already, as im getting headaches trying to work out new characters and having them fit in somehow. As they are important, it could be that if someone wants to play that character they have to be given the approval by those up high? Ashtyn or Ani or someone?

It could be something simple like this:

Name: Booby Von Booby  Species: Dragon    Role: Ambassador   etc etc etc
"Come sing with me my pretties, come dance with me my lovelies, join in the ecstasy of Lasvannon Tol'Quiss"

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
Re: Named Character's
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 05:55:57 am »
I assume you mean NPCs that are open for actual players to take them over? Because PCs usually stay with the player who portraited them unless that player hands the character over to someone else.

What we most certainly have, however, are yet unplayed children of the various more or less important Lismorean families.

The Vances, Nejems, Natines, Bosses, Versthalers, Harems, Snowpaws and Valiants usually have some open spots.

I can only speak for the Valiant family, but currently there are the following open slots:

Vic Valiant (male Foxramau)
Brook Valiant (male Foxramau)
Colleen Valiant (female Foxramau)
Rayan Valiant (hermaphrodite Foxramau)
Lili Valiant (female Foxramau)

If you are interested in playing any of these, you can give me a poke and I get you in touch with the parents to see if both would agree to it. :)
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 12:56:06 pm »
We've had a few adoption threads started here and there.

Off the top of my head, I can think of Evie Vance Fu Sheng, daughter of Yuna and Djoser; Amenhotep Vance, son of Hatshepsut and Djoser; Djedefre Vance, son of Ellie and Djoser; and... there was another one, can't remember his name, was recently born, son of Ellie and some dire wolf... That's it with the Vance foxramaus. All of those with exception of the one I can't remember the name could be any age between teenage and adult. The dire wolf son is still a baby.

The Natine fennecs have Citrine Natine, son of Solrin and Maia, he could be an early teen or of age teen. Maia is pregnant with another one so there will be one more coming soon!  ;)

I know the Boss German shepherds have a bunch of kids but I can't remember them all... I think Kai and Frederick are both available.

ShaRroos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 01:05:52 am »
There are several NPCs employed by the Rabbit Hole Inn that are named. They are listed in on of the Inn Sub threads. As well the same goes for the Tower. There are several guards that exists that are named as well. You can can find them in the "Forgotten Barracks" Most of these are rather generic positions With the exception of the Coyote Chef in the Tavern. They are intended to have NPCs at had for other players however if a player wants to make them PCs I do not think anyone would mind.