Author Topic: Hole in the arse!  (Read 7849 times)

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
Hole in the arse!
« on: November 22, 2011, 11:26:14 am »
So as some of you may know, I went through surgery today, why? Because I had a nasty cyst right at my tailbone which had to be surgically removed.
So after surgery I am left with an open wound, of which I will spare you the details of it's size. And to top it all off, towards the end of the day after I was all dressed and being fine and dandy, I fainted and smacked my head on the floor...so I am on watch right now that I wont sleep heavily and all that, at least for the night.

I wont be around much online, sitting is currently not exactly the most pleasant of things due to where the wound is so I'll be spending most of this week in bed.

I'll keep you all updated.
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Hole in the arse!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 12:49:43 pm »
Alrighty Nova! Take care of yourself and heal fast!! ...and no fainting or anything like that!

Sen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 01:23:55 pm »
Get well soon, Nova! D:

*heaves a computer monitor over Nova and plops it on his chest* :3

Jay Voncloud

• Loverble Mana Currupted fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 04:47:17 am »
Does this mean Nova is offically an ass hole >.> *ducks*

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 12:14:07 am »
*knees Von as he ducks* >.>

Anyways, a small update.

Not much improvements on the fact that I still cannot sit properly in a chair, the wound itself is clean, though rather open. It is a bit more then an inch long and by the looks of it you could jam two fingers up there (no I don't try that, dear god that would be painful...it's not a vagina!)

I will be going to the doctor coming Wednesday for check up, when I know more then I shall keep you all informed.
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Jay Voncloud

• Loverble Mana Currupted fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 08:01:09 am »
*hits the floor but manages to say*

We should all chip in and get Nova a donut *braces again*

Lycanthrope

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 11:53:28 am »
hmm Nova has 3 holes mow ....

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 12:28:51 pm »
I don't need a donut! Those are for hemorrhoids!

And...three holes? Wha...?

Anyways, I went to the hospital today. Nurse said that one of the stitches snapped hence why the wound is more open then it should be, other then that it is fine but I have to keep cleaning it about three times a day, joy.

Sen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 12:08:25 am »
I guess it's important to keep your hole...clean... *snorts and hides behind von*