Author Topic: The War Council  (Read 20085 times)

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Re: The War Council
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2015, 03:45:46 pm »
The creature has been defeated! The demonic spirit possessing what turned out to be a large suit of armor was either destroyed or escaped, and the only remnants of the armor are a sword and helmet.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2015, 03:39:21 am »
Our frontline scouts have reported a significant drop in operational activity in Doncoutle's forces. The likely cause is the extreme devotion of manpower that has been required in his part in order to keep our forces engaged. Keep up the good work, everyone, you are truly worthy defenders of the realm!

Anzhelina, Commissioned General of the Allied Skylands Forces

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2015, 07:05:02 pm »
Last night, it was reported that Anzhelina's scouts discovered the location of a critical command center on the border of Doncoutle's controlled lands in the skylands. A devastating attack was lead against the installation, the damage to Doncoutle's supply lines and the loss of several critical officers has caused the sustained offensive against Lismore and it's allies to stop dead in it's tracks. It is also reported that a large portion of Doncoutle's forward forces were destroyed as they attempted to fall back through their various portals back to their master's realm.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:14:22 pm by Husky Dragon »