Author Topic: Nova's Random Stuff.  (Read 15210 times)

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
Re: Nova's Random Stuff.
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2015, 12:10:15 pm »
So at the local Garden Centre here (it's a large store with garden stuff but also food for animals and other things) there was a display of a miniature model Christmas Village. They have one every year, stashed away in a corner...but this year they relocated it to a more obvious spot...and made it bigger! I could not resist snapping a quick picture and a video of it.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:21:57 pm by Novaku »
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 02:17:09 am »
So pretty :3

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
Vault-Tec Presentation Parody
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2015, 05:18:25 pm »
So I was fooling around with the idea of making a vintage style video on the Pip-Boy by using this great app I've found on android that allows me to record videos in such a way that it looks like it is done with older camera's like VHS or 8mm, I ultimately ended up picking the 8mm option as it had the best effect that I wanted for the video. Granted the Pip-boy app that is running on the smart phone inside the Pip-boy is blurry due to the light it gives off which did not do well under the camera's effects (normal recording showcases the app just fine, as seen in the previous video). Now add in a personally done voice-over that has been edited through audacity to sound more like an radio/tv broadcast, and voila..one parody video ;D

My voice sounds off in this, mostly because I'm sick, partially because my accent tends to get heavy when I am reading from something rather then talking naturally. Still, I think it came out nicely.

"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2015, 09:01:37 pm »
It's the future! ...from the past!!

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2016, 02:34:49 pm »
And here we go again, more random stuff! This time, I decided to showcase some pictures that I made within my newest all lit photobooth (no more pesky shadows for me!), the animation poses were made with a little tool named AnyPose that allows you to make your own poses in SL, which is pretty damn neat.

So here follow some of the shots I made (and edited in case of the first one), links to the full image are below the images. You can also find them on my Furaffinity where I post my pictures.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2016, 02:57:05 pm »
rawr :3

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2016, 08:53:27 am »
So, I finally decided to update the Cruentus Logo a bit, nothing particular special but I wanted to basically improve while keeping it the same. Better colors, make it more crips, just overall better looking. And here's the results ;D

Old Logo:

New Logo:

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2016, 09:21:01 am »
Today I have to sadly inform that I had to put my cat Xian to sleep. She had been getting complications with walking and standing for about two weeks now, but due to lack of finances I have been unable to visit up until today. There I was told that she had a leaking heart valve and faulty kidneys as well as incontinence...the latter which I was sadly well aware of. They could do further tests, but it would only prolong her suffering and she was not in too much pain yet. So the decision was made to put her to rest..

Rest sweet my Xian, you are in a better place now...

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2016, 09:24:50 am »
Awh I'm sorry, Nova. *hugs*
Rest in peace, little kitty!

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 05:58:11 am »
Welp, time for something more cheerful!

So I recently saw a video on how to make drinkable slime for Halloween and figured, well hey that seems easy enough to make. So I went ahead and did it, instead of lime jello I used strawberry jello, and instead of regular 7-Up I used Cherry 7-Up. It did not come out exactly like in the video, I might need to use less 7-Up so that it stays thicker...but, for your entertainment, I made a reaction video because...Why not?

And here is also the link for the recipe.

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 02:22:00 am »
Drinkable Slime II - The Slimering.

I decided to change up the consistency since my last attempt, adding more water and less 7-Up, suffice to say, the results were pleasing.

Watch the video here!
|
V

-> Drinkable Slime II - The Slimering <-
^
|

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
I still function!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2017, 08:31:01 am »
Yes I still live, I may not be particularly active anymore but I figured it was time to add something new to this thread. We've started with Trypticon back in 2015, now two years later, we come back to him....but bigger.

He's so big, he doesn't even fit my table so his "City Mode" is only partially transformed, but you get the idea

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2017, 09:51:44 am »
This is so cool hon!

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile