Author Topic: Zenko News  (Read 13315 times)

Husky Dragon

Zenko News
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:49:23 am »
This topic is for Zenko reports and news.
Please post the date (totally optional) of the report, and which character reported it! Only include details the reporting character could know!

(9/29/2011)
Reported By: Lt. Greiz (NPC)

A dead body has been discovered in the teahouse - One of our novices heard noise and an unfamiliar voice downstairs in the teahouse while suiting up for duty, and discovered a dead, horribly beaten and slashed body downstairs. The individual appears to be insectoid, his form mostly brown in color. He has white, faceted eyes and long white hair. He is unidentified at this time. On his body, a piece of parchment, bearing words written with the victim's blood, read the words "This is what happens to those who practice the heretic's art, ye be warned."

Jay Voncloud

• Loverble Mana Currupted fox
    • View Profile
Re: Zenko News
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 02:14:55 am »
07 Nov

To All Zenko members, Our Lord, Relina has been found and taken to safety away from the devastation of our land.
She has undergone her share of injuries and changes due to her ordeal but rest assured she is alive and well. I wish to thank Rune for being able to Help Relina during our rescue.

Inquisitor Voncloud

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 09:23:24 pm »
5th June

Following the sounds of battle punctuated by the sound of a small explosion, Zenko guards have found a bloody scene next to the lake by the fox statue. Blood, shards of tass and scraps of flesh littered the area, with morbid items such as the severed wings of an incubus found among the carnage. The fur and feather pattens are thought to match those of the missing buncubus, Sen.

Lieutenant Rune was found unconscious at the scene, and seems to have been the source of the climactic explosion, her body appearing to be the center of the blast radius. She was badly wounded with very little of her usual magic presence present when found. Due to the nature of the scene, she has been treated and placed in the area under the arena pending an investigation.

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 10:39:53 am »
(June 17th, 2012)

Following the battle with the Balrog, I have managed to acquire the body of the beast's minion as well as the artefacts that were in its possession, though the latter took some arguing with Novice Rain.
There was a vocal confrontation in the tavern, but it has been handled. Note that Novice Rain attempted to disrespect a direct order to give up the possessions she had taken from the dragon's corpse the night before, and her reluctance in giving it up for inspection and study, although she eventually did, has been noted as well.
Novice Rain has received 1 (one) week of latrine duty for her behaviour at the tavern.

The corpse is stored in the Zenko basement and is not to be disturbed without permission. It is vital that it is not contaminated so that a reliable autopsy can be performed.

Finally, the dragon carried with it a book which remains in Novice Rain's care. This book must remain in the Zenko library until it has been deciphered for further study.
Currently inspecting the dragon's valuables for malignant magical enchantments. Will continue to make reports as needed.

Signed,
Amelie Rousseau Harem

Husky Dragon

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 04:09:27 pm »
Torke's squad will be making a thorough scouting sweep of the desert Saturday. We'll be looking at doing this around noon, any interested applicants should post here or meet with Torke or his squad members!

{A notice to this effect is posted up at the Zenko - the posts in this thread may be used as the signatures of characters who are wanting to join.}

Jay Voncloud

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 04:51:00 am »
Inquisitor Voncloud will be with the scout team to assess them and their task.

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 09:43:11 am »
Rune will be joining the group on their patrol, to offer support, magic and Aer's protection.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 10:26:39 am »
The zenko patrol will be occurring in around an hour and a half. Gathering has already begun for this patrol.

Jay Voncloud

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 12:38:56 am »
Mirage had been freed from her prison only days after being captured, Inquistor Voncloud was found at the scene with head wounds and an Arrow wound to his side.

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 03:36:00 pm »
An attack at the dead of night was foiled today and the leader of the attack, the same insect cat from before has been captured. Guards are to remain on duty and be on the watch for anyone who does not identify themselves. RIP, Bob the portalguard.

- Bob, the Scribe-Guard.

Jay Voncloud

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 01:38:44 am »
The Insectacat Mirage is in our custody, she is not to be allowed to see the Sunlight, however, i wish her to be clothed, and fed well, she will still be treated with respect,  i believe i have a use for her, and she is no good to me dead or dying. If I find anyone mistreating our guest, they will be answering to me.
Inquisitor Voncloud.

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 04:03:39 am »
Officer Amelie Rousseau Harem is currently offering training in the anti-magic arts, free of charge for members of the Zenko, & 6 Silver a lesson for anyone else.

Simply show up at the Zenko grounds and request a lesson, then one will be arranged.

(( Drop me an IM if I'm not on Amelie. My accounts are: Tenaar Feiri, Symphicat, Anippe, Elerlissa Ashbourne, Aelyss Willowind. ))

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 12:38:31 pm »
A dead prisoner has been discovered in the Zenko prison cell and weapons belonging to Officer Amelie Rousseau Harem were found at the scene.
The case is being investigated, but Officer Harem is currently considered to be MIA.

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 06:32:43 am »
Officer Amelie Harem was received at the Zenko gates in poor physical condition and without consciousness yesterday. Though she is lucid, she remains confined to the medical ward & is not allowed to vacate the premises until recovery is assured.

Initial details about the escape are currently vague. Further questioning will occur post-recovery.

Husky Dragon

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 08:18:43 pm »
Zenko soldiers are to be on high alert and doubled shifts until further notice - Lady Relina Harem, our leader, has been abducted from Castle Zenko. The assailant is currently unknown, but is expected to be armed and likely of significant strength - The assailant captured Relina, and slew two soldiers and one of the Zenko's alchemists. Rescue and investigation are being organized as we speak, those who are fit to assist in this matter should report to Torke as soon as possible. (IM Ani Aunerfal to arrange this meeting with your character and take part!)

~Notice Signed

Commander Torke
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:22:06 pm by Husky Dragon »