Author Topic: Random Question of the Day  (Read 113496 times)

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
Re: Random Question of the Day
« Reply #330 on: March 22, 2015, 01:45:37 pm »
I like the idea of Teleportation, or the greatest super power of all... "Money!"
Just look at Batman and Ironman! :D

Lycanthrope

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 22, 2015, 08:53:16 pm »
The ability to control probability

ShaRroos

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 24, 2015, 12:40:55 am »
I guess the best part about controling probability is that everyone would just say it was luck.. Perfect way to get the previously mentioned super power .. MONEY! ^_^

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #333 on: April 15, 2015, 11:03:41 pm »
Trying to bring a few new questions into this...

It is time to paint your house/flat. What color(s) would you pick for your bedroom?
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

ShaRroos

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 15, 2015, 11:59:22 pm »
The wall with the window would be a rust orange. The rest of the walls a cool sky blue. Black trim used on the boarders of each window, door frame and trim pieces. ^_^

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 16, 2015, 01:22:59 am »
Either white, and decorate the walls with framed pictures and stuff, or go all-out Louis XIV and have gold and mirrors and... stuff! Because if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing!

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 16, 2015, 02:31:34 am »
Either white, and decorate the walls with framed pictures and stuff, or go all-out Louis XIV and have gold and mirrors and... stuff! Because if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing!

I'm with Ashtyn on this one; this is exactly how I'd decorate, given the means & opportunity.

ShaRroos

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 16, 2015, 04:56:17 am »
Thats not PAINT! GEESH ... I would be afraid to touch anything in my own bedroom! Now .. turn this into the guest bedroom and you bet your tail guest would be compulsed to clean up after themselves =^_^=

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #338 on: April 19, 2015, 06:46:52 am »
The wall with the bed would probably end up being a color gradient from medium to dark red. The other walls white, with decorative wooden trims in a red hue.

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #339 on: April 24, 2015, 06:52:03 pm »
Okay, time for a new question: "What have you always wanted to pull off with a character in Lismore, but never been able to do (for whatever reason)?"

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 25, 2015, 04:14:10 pm »
Not sure why, but I've always wanted a character to get stabbed/impaled in the torso by a big bad enemy who was in the process of beating the team up :3 but to have them hold onto the weapon and use themselves as a 'sheath' to prevent the enemy using the weapon, so that the others can beat them up and save the day! X3

ShaRroos

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 25, 2015, 10:33:09 pm »
WOW .. that sounds incredibly painful. Very nice concept though .. and I am sure it could be pulled off.

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #342 on: May 03, 2015, 01:58:34 pm »
Many things come to mind. Convincing child characters, great rhetoricians (while still maintaining a pace that doesn't put your follow players to sleep) or someone deeply spiritual without ending up in cliché. But if I had to pick one, I'd say I go for building trust.

Having build some real, meaningful trust of your avatar in the character of someone else and being rewarded with that same level of trust in return. It is something that is often futile due to the nature of the medium, with players not seeing each other every day (or at the very least not maintaining the same characters as often as they are online for Lismore RP). Character relations are often erratic, more befitting any present scenario's needs than what was slowly build up in the days, weeks or months before. Establishing that against the odds and maintaining it throughout what events or scenes are thrown your way would make me one proud and happy wolf indeed.

@ShaRroos:  No commenting unless you offer us your reply as well. ;)

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #343 on: May 03, 2015, 02:05:42 pm »
The last question somehow didn't spark a lot of responses. Maybe we will have more luck with a new one. So here it goes:

Imagine SL is down for maintenance and has been like that for hours. As it turns out, it will still be hours before it will be up again. What are you going to do to as a substitute for your daily fix of Lismore RP?

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 03, 2015, 03:13:20 pm »
...SL is down?!? AARGHHhHHh GAARAHHRHGHh AAHAHGH!!