Author Topic: Random Question of the Day  (Read 113493 times)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Random Question of the Day
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2015, 09:50:20 pm »
What's your favorite type of meat to eat?
(fish, beef, pork, poultry, etc)

Xela

• Global Moderator
  • Phoenix Ruler
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2015, 09:55:16 pm »
Pork! <3 mainly pork belly.. yum yum

Jiala Aeon

« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2015, 09:56:06 pm »
I like beef... pork is second, gotta love sausage, then maybe a roasted fish in third with chicken roughly being the least liked meat. But I'll eat it.

kenneth cale

• ^_^
  • Hey. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2015, 10:20:26 pm »
I have no idea. I love eating all kinds of stuff. prepared different ways. But ill usually settle on beef at restaurants.
Need a hug? :D

Tampter

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2015, 10:21:49 pm »
Salmon, Steak of the sea!

Radem

• Global Moderator
  • Here comes purple bunny tail...
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2015, 10:24:10 pm »
Fish. Though I'm trying to be careful because people are dumb and we're overfishing like crazy. :(

Lycanthrope

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2015, 10:25:32 pm »
Beef or pork or venison or fish or chicken or shellfish PR maybe this is one of those questions I can't answer

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2015, 10:46:27 pm »
I love me some juicy beef.

I actually don't eat fish. Can't hold it in, I just find the taste of fish to be absolutely horrid!

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2015, 11:43:54 pm »
o.o I don't have a favorite, I love different kinds of meat equally.....though bacon makes just about everything better. Love a particular meat/fish? Wrap it up with bacon, instant win I tell you!
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2015, 03:22:07 am »
I love all kinds of meat and it is hard to fairly bring them into anything resembling a list of favorites, because like with many other things different meats hit my tastes and cravings according to my mood in different situations. If done well, birds like ducks and goose can be wonderful treats, the former one being an all time favorite among Asian food I like to order. Beef stands out for the wonderful steaks I like to enjoy either medium or English (I love it when the meat retains some of it's very original flavor, not being totally cooked). And don't get me started on how finger-licking good pork can be if you go about it the old fashioned way... roasting pork over an open fire is key. You need to taste a hint of smoke on the meat to really make it an experience.

What I often dislike is when meat is too dry. I usually prefer it juicy.

Fish, while technically certainly a meat of its own, isn't something I think of when someone asks me about meat. I like fish, though probably to a lesser intent than Arynkitty. Having to deal with fishbone usually bugs me because us big bad wolves have a tendency to be greedy and not a be all that patient checking every bit of the fish again and again - I think this is mostly what makes fish less interesting to me. But as for favorites among fish... this would be Pangasius (a kind of catfish), Plaice and Zander.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Drubunneh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2015, 03:36:01 am »
Pork!

Really good in chinese food!

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2015, 04:58:11 am »
...I actually never cared for meats in general. It's not vegetarianism or some other thing like that, I just have no particularly strong desire to eat meat. And I refuse to eat anything that resembles the animal it was while alive, so no roasted pigs on a spit or stuff like that for me.

But when I do eat meat, I'm the definition of 'picky eater'. On birds I only eat the breast and since I don't like bird meat in general I rarely eat it. Red meat the only one I can say I truly enjoy is filet mignon and it better be done damn well right! I've tried things from frogs to squirrel to pigeons and find them all disgusting. I had both horse and donkey in Europe and I have to say the donkey salami was quite something, I wouldn't mind having some more of that! I don't like pork, but I will have some BBQ ribs or some pulled pork sandwich so long as the sauces are potent enough that I can barely taste the meat itself. And I will. Not. Eat. Organ meat; with me it's muscle or nothing. And it all better be lean meat, because fat is disgusting! And well-done; I don't like the taste of blood!

But I like beef jerky, from beef, deer, and alligator, they are delicious!

I like most seafood, though: Swordfish, salmon, and tuna, in that order, are my favorites. Crab/lobster is Ok but I have no special feelings for it. And while I will eat shrimp, I find it overrated, and rarely have any.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2015, 04:59:47 am »
What was the farthest you ever traveled away from home?

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2015, 05:01:07 am »
Err....to the other side of my land, or close there to...I've never been in a different country then my own.
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Husky Dragon

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2015, 05:02:42 am »
I've visited Hilo, a fair bit over 2,800 miles from home, but that's about it.