Author Topic: Happy Birthday to Lismore!  (Read 6909 times)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday to Lismore!
« on: July 01, 2014, 01:10:05 am »
So! Five years! ...not bad, hum?  :)

Happy birthday, Lismore!     :D

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
Re: Happy Birthday to Lismore!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 03:26:24 am »
>_> It's been five years already? Dear lord I feel old now D:
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

MysticLancer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 04:09:08 am »
Woot! Its been a great pleasure to be part of this sim. Thank you all for making this such a great experience.

Aryn Gentlepaw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 06:34:24 am »
Wish we had found it earlier :) Been a pleasure so far and made new friends here. Happy birthday Lismore and thanks everyone for the great times!
Heaven starts with a smile :)

Husky Dragon

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 09:19:08 am »
Yay!

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 11:53:15 am »
Happy birthday! I hope I can spend the next five years with you guys. :)
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 01:24:50 pm »
Wish we had found it earlier :) Been a pleasure so far and made new friends here. Happy birthday Lismore and thanks everyone for the great times!

Yeah I normally bring it up ahead of time, but my RL has been such madness that this time I didn't remember until right on the day. If Lismore were a girl she'd be furious with me almost forgetting her birthday!  ;)

Maybe Athian can put together a banquet or a feast on the plateau just to briefly mark the occasion?

Novaku

• Chaos Personified
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Welcome, to oblivion!
    • View Profile
    • Nova's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 06:22:50 pm »

Yeah I normally bring it up ahead of time, but my RL has been such madness that this time I didn't remember until right on the day. If Lismore were a girl she'd be furious with me almost forgetting her birthday!  ;)

Maybe Athian can put together a banquet or a feast on the plateau just to briefly mark the occasion?
I think Aryn more so means that they wish they had found Lismore earlier :P Not to know sooner about it's 5th year anniversary.
"We are nothing but pawns in the world, in this  world that is nothing but a game. Our actions, our fates are bound decided by the game, we move because the game commands us to do so. Only the players know what faith will befall us for we signify nothing but strategic movements." Valencia Versthaler

Ausar

• Super Poster
  • Demon of Plenty
    • View Profile
    • Starfall
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 08:12:23 pm »
Lord Athian invites all the good people of Lismore to join him on the palace plaza, where he has prepared a little festivity to celebrate Lismore Day. Let us drink to the emperor and the long line of rulers before him that shaped the lands we call home. Let us drink to the many heroes and heroric deeds that now fill the stories of our past. And let us drink to the health of everyone celebrating with us, because each one of us is part of the beating heart... may we together shape Lismore for ages to come!

((And Nova is right about that))
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.