Author Topic: Erick's Resignation  (Read 6123 times)

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Erick's Resignation
« on: September 07, 2011, 12:36:30 am »
So Erick Mousehold (Jesk) has resigned from his role in the sim's staff.
Basically what happened was that he disagreed strongly with something that the entire rest of the staff agreed on, and he decided he couldn't continue to be part of the staff under those circumstances.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. To keep rumors to a minimum, here are some answers to most likely questions that might come up:

• Feame is currently the IC leader of the Zenko. He was put in charge of the Zenko before Jesk attempted a transmutation ritual from which he was never seen again. So, nothing changes since the day Jesk disappeared. Refer to him concerning Zenko matters ICly and OOCly.

• Feame is not a staff member, he's the IC leader of the Zenko faction and can handle IC matters related to such. Don't ask him about admin stuffs.

• Erick is still welcome to play in Lismore. Our disagreement was merely professional.

• If you had plots/events that depended on Erick, please consider talking to other staff members about help with running them, since Erick no longer does that.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Erick's Resignation
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 10:32:09 pm »
Well, update on this: Since Feame won't be joining us in RP anymore either, I believe the next in line to take on leadership at the Zenko will be Relina (played by Felix Stourmead). If she feels up to the task, of course.

Still IC she'd be the next in line on the chain of command, so unless she says she won't be leading the Zenko, she's still the commanding officer there.

I'd suggest the Zenko folks might want to get together during this troubled time and figure out how they are going to handle things.

Ashtyn

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Erick's Resignation
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 12:40:50 pm »
...and before silly rumors get about, I want to point out that no, Lismore is not gonna go down because of this.

We are on this for the long run, folks. Changes will inevitably happen throughout the history of the sim as time goes by, but while characters may come and go, faction leaders may change, and factions may fail and be replaced, we will still be there!

One of our basic principles in Lismore is that players can actually make a difference in our sim! While I know many people hate changes, things in Lismore are not absolutely static; our RP is organic, ever-evolving, and as such, we should never run out of new opportunities for new stories and plots to develop.

So as much as it hurts to see a dear friend go, let's make the best out of it. Don't despair! This is just a new phase, a  new beginning for the Zenko! And let's make it a good one!   :)