Author Topic: Anthony Vance's Journal  (Read 7850 times)

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Anthony Vance's Journal
« on: December 01, 2013, 01:07:49 pm »
(( Everything in here is private information inaccessible to anyone who can't recover his journal from its hiding place in the Valentine residence.

Rowan/Anthony's journals have all been burned and destroyed and are no longer obtainable.

]))

# 127, 3rd Year, 4th Age

So I'm writing a journal now, yay. Amazing. Awesome! I would have preferred not to but alas I need someplace to organize my thoughts & stay sane.

My mother and father, Xian Fangshi Valentine and Edhel Valentine, have become the new rulers of Lismore. I knew they were planning something big and I tried to stop it, but I failed. For the purposes of being able to stay genuinely honest if I'm questioned about anything, I told them not to tell me anything about it several times over. And they have not.
I can only assume that the abdication of Dru and Xahu was genuine. I just hope the people aren't going to come after me too now, since I am the most exposed of them. And certainly the most vulnerable by far.

Speaking of vulnerable, I've finally started to undergo treatment with Mishra to improve my body. The first part of it involved using something called 'tassnicite' to strengthen and enhance my bones. Mishra tried to beat on them afterwards and they didn't break, but I feel a lot heavier how. Much, MUCH heavier.
When my muscles are finished building around the denser bones, I'll be ready to continue the repairs to my body. This time hopefully through alchemy designed to give me stronger muscles. Maybe soon I can treat the cane as something optional. I hope that! Even if I'm too fond of the cane to lose it entirely.

I'll keep watching the events unfold around Lismore meanwhile.

~ Rowan Fangshi Valentine.

Footnote: Need to buy a new collection of books for my personal library. I've run out of things to read in both that and the public one.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:22:59 pm by Tenaar Feiri »

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Rowan Fangshi Valentine's Journal
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 02:45:17 am »
# 136, 3rd Year, 4th Age

I'm feeling stronger every day now that my bones are fixed again. My muscles are building fast, and I tried to take a few steps without my cane today. I could manage two. Two steps! Such an insignificant number, and yet what a significant change that is from my previous condition. It is an accomplishment, an achievement beyond compare for me! Two steps without my cane. This is only the beginning.

I'm starting to feel unsafe here in Lismore. There's an unrest in town that I can no longer escape and I can feel the leering eyes of the populace whenever I step outside the encapsulating confines of my own home -- my safehaven. I got talked to by a little girl today who wanted to know where her aunt Dru was. I told her the truth: what had been told to me. That Dru and Xahu had left the islands. And then I toppled her over with the cane, and of course I got yelled at for it.
I don't really understand what I did wrong in doing so; the girl was drunk off her arse and she would have stumbled into the fireplace had I not done that. It was surprisingly easy too. Maybe I should look into this whole 'mean' and 'friendly' thing; it's not always easy to tell the two apart for me.

And then there's my parents who are still conducting business in the palace. I worry they might be in danger, but I'm coming to realize that there is very little I can do about it right now. I am a demon and most people in Lismore know it. They don't trust that I am on their side, which I both understand and resent. But they are right in one thing though, my motivations for wanting to help the people are purely selfish. All about survival, for me. I know this is going to end in bloodshed and my life is unfortunately more important than my parents. Hopefully though, when it all goes down, only my mother is killed and my father can plead that he was being controlled, like he planned. I'm not ready to live without Dad yet. I'm not really ready to live without Mom either, but she's a threat to the family and must be eliminated.
These worries I have are also unlocking a plethora of darker thoughts I never before imagined myself having and I feel like a different part of me is slowly starting to reveal itself. There is a certain hunger within me that no amount of food can seem to satisfy. But a hunger for what?

I should mention that my father brought a white lioness to the house today and asked me to take care of her there. I made sure she was firmly restrained and locked up in my old room. I'm pretty sure this woman is Ewyllyn, and she smells pregnant. Believe me, I know the pregnant smell very intimately and she's definitely pregnant. But my dad's smell is all over her too. I wonder what's going on in the palace? Why is Ewyllyn here still?
So many questions I want to ask, but do not want to hear the answer to.

Marital concerns continue to bedevil me. I know my parents expect me to find a mate soon & marry her. And I say her, even though I would have preferred a man, as I expect my parents would not settle for a same-sex marriage, and this both frustrates and exhilarates me.
So far the only suitable candidate to be my mate has been my father, but that simply cannot work. I need someone else, someone able to match the qualities of my father. Someone I could live with and love, like in the many romance novels I read. I've always been fascinated by romance, it's such a foreign and strange concept to me, yet tittilating in so many ways. I wish to experience it. I need to experience it.
I need to keep looking. If at all possible in these dangerous times.

~ Rowan Fangshi Valentine

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 04:28:01 am »
# 149, 3rd Year, 4th Age

I think it's safe to say that I'm getting a bit paranoid, and more than a little upset with mortals and the common folk in Lismore at this point. I don't feel like I should be venturing outside the house at all, and yet as the master of House Valentine, mingling is one of my many duties. I'm scared to make friends, because I don't know who I can trust & the people I think I can trust are people I don't know all that well yet. It makes for an odd conundrum to me.
Lord Athian Hoggard, one of the newly recognized nobles of this land, claims that I can trust and foster a friendship with him and though I said that I'd like to do that, I don't know if I can. He seems to be in pretty good graces with my parents, which is good. If my parents trust him then I figure I should be able to as well. But I can't help but feel like he's digging a little, for some reason. I mean sure, I don't have much experience in talking to people outside my very closed and limited social circle but still...

That Ciran person, as I've come to learn the cheetah who's been harassing my family is called, may be a bit of a problem. I was there when he was attacking my brother Amon at the inn, though verbally so. And not even directly, but he was just purposefully arguing the smallest of semantics just to agitate my brother. And it was working. Amon fortunately had the good sense to leave the area before it turned into something violent. If he is going to continue his verbal assaults on us, I fear he will not stop until he successfully generates an aggressive response from one of us. I'm not going to allow that to happen. I will see Mishra again in a few days' time and ask him what he thinks we can do to put this Ciran fellow out of commission for a while, while at the same time absolving my family of having any responsibility for it. I'm thinking about using pufferfish poison. That should take care of him.

Speaking of poisoning people, that apparently flies in the face of 'kindness' that I've been reading about. I found this book detailing the moral obligations of good people, explaining good ethics and how to be 'good', and I for some reason can't seem to wrap my head around the concept. For instance, instead of turning to violent acts, that book says, one should attempt to resolve a situation with words or leave if it's unresolvable. I quite frankly find the very thought of resolving a situation by leaving it to be appalling; if a situation does seem unsolvable, I have always used dirty tricks to win it. My mom always said to me that to succeed in this world, I need to be ruthless. That if I give people the opportunity to walk over me, they will take that opportunity without hesitating. That's one of maybe just a few things that I have really taken to heart of what she's ben trying to teach me.
Ruthlessness. You always win your arguments if, at the end of them, there's nobody left to argue with.
But alas, the book disagrees and if I intend to make myself liked then I will have to suppress my natural instincts and try to live in my head for a while. I can't allow my emotional responses dictate how I behave around mortals anymore. I'll need to learn how to act so convincingly, that even I believe it.

I've been spending time with my cubs today. Kleo is being such a great mother to them, it'll be sad to see her leave when she's done nursing them. And the cubs are proving to be surprisingly fun to interact with. I can't recognize their smells when I sniff them though so they are probably not mine by blood, but I don't care about that anymore. Having cubs is turning out to be alright. I hope I can see to it that they grow into strong foxramau.

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 11:18:15 pm »
# 154, 3rd Year, 4th Age

I know everything now. I could no longer just stand idly by on the sidelines and watch the events unfold as my parents slowly killed themselves. Valencia offered to train me in leadership completely out of the blue, and after some further prodding I found out it was something my mom had asked her to do.
She then remarked on how she was unable to perform the physical aspects of my training, because she couldn't hurt me. And if there's one thing I know Valencia would do if she had an opportunity, it would be to hurt. I looked into her eyes, then tested my theory on an apple. She picked it up. My parents have summoned Valencia, and that is why she is helping them!

And they haven't taken the throne in a legal way, no they killed Lord Xian and forced Dru and Xahu to abdicate, then imprisoned them. They've later been released to Valencia's care, which I'm quite fine with.
I spoke to Dru today, made Valencia take me to her. She's naturally very distrustful of me right now, but her impudent pride hasn't changed one bit. And she's ever so respectless even though I'm trying to help her.
I offered to get her an item that'll help her deal with my mom's lightning when the time comes for them to battle, and at first she outright rejected it. Probably because of her pride saying that she shouldn't need help with defeating my mom. I insisted until she said she would take it, but not promise anything more than that.
I don't even know if I want to help her now. Dru is absolutely, utterly respectless. She has no understanding or sympathy for me when I am helping her kill my mom, she doesn't even have the respect to take my help so it will be a quick, one-sided battle with a minimum of suffering for both of them. All of her socalled 'teachings' and 'ways' have flown out the window. I'm going to remember this in the future. This will be the last time I am ever going to help her do anything of my own volition.
I also tried to tell her that Mom is making Dad help her, but no she's going to kill both of them.

I can understand her reticence to a point; my family hasn't exactly done her any good. But she's right now not in a position to be picky and spit on the people that do try to help her regardless of bloodline. Especially when it's the very son of the person she wants to kill, who is helping her kill them. She has no idea how hard it is for me. She has no idea how the world works. That is one thing I will admit my mother is right in. But Mom's lessons seem to have pushed Dru to the other extreme. And I know it's not Dru's fault, but Fang is my mother. The least she could do for me in return is do it quickly, with as little pain as possible.

I don't know if I can mend my relationship with Xahu, but I'm trying my best. I'm attempting to counter Dad's corruption over his mate Ewyllyn, with my own. I'm gradually letting her drink drops of my blood to override it, pacify her. I realize this may not be exactly what Xahu wants or expects, but it is better I pacify her with my own corruption until she can be cleansed, than that she's a threat to Xahu because of my father's hold of her.

Other things that happened today was that Dad had an attempt on his life, he showed me Mom has captured Ike to pacify Relina, Dad and I had several arguments about his survival... And he seems completely at ease with the prospect of dying. Well I'm not. And I'm worried to tears. I don't give a damn about anyone else, I just want Dad to live through this.

Meanwhile I'm trying to juggle a strange friendship with Athian with my desire to be left alone. I confided in him how I feel about my marital expectations, and that up until very recently my life revolved around being groomed as a future Valentine leader with no hobbies, friends or social circle to speak of. I hope that was enough to stop his digging for a while. I don't yet know what his real agenda or stance is on the matters. Maybe he just genuinely wants to be friends? Or he has got a romantic interest in me; he certainly gave me that impression when we last spoke together at his house. Then again I don't read the signs very well, yet.

Anyway, summarized: I know everything about what happened at the palace, I'm trying to help (a very disrespectful) Dru, I'm trying to help my Dad survive to no avail, Mom is fucking up & putting all of our lives on the line, Ike is in custody so Dad can tame the Zenko, Dru & Xahu are at the Cruentus and as soon as I'm done counter-corrupting Ewyllyn, she will be too. Valencia is training me to be a leader.

I feel like I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders. I'm trying to fix everything, alone. And I can't trust anyone but Valencia right now, and that's because I know for a fact that Valencia will shut up about my doings if I tell her to. And because I think she's figured out that I don't want to see her in those chains, and she realizes I can't help her if she spills the beans on what I've been up to lately.

Addendum: I forgot one thing. Dad put up Xian's memorial today. It was not fun... I kind-of regret going there in the first place. Too many people who hate us there.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:20:02 pm by Tenaar Feiri »

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Anthony Vance's Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 08:00:52 pm »
# 279, 3rd Year, 4th Age

I couldn't find my old journal anywhere (it probably got lost in the fire) so I've had to buy a new book to write in.

I'm so stressed, I feel like I keep alienating all of my friends of late. I have no idea how to cope with all this, every thing I do just seems to make matters worse. I've been nothing but punished since I helped the royal family.
I've had to change my name, which is fair; I wanted to change it anyway after what that whore Rayenne & her pig father tried to do. But I've lost almost everything because of it. The only things I have left are Kleopatra and our cubs, the house & some money. Everything else was seized by the city. I've got no job opportunities here to make money with, and so far all my attempts at getting a job have failed.
With our businesses seized, how does Xahu expect me to pay down a debt I didn't even generate to begin with?
And the moment I feel like my life is finally going to return to normal, Xian ruins it all by threatening to push for a law that will see my species castrated if we have more than one litter of cubs. He completely blindsided me with that and I got angry. There's only maybe five of my species left in the entire world and we're here in Lismore. They can't pass this law and then deny us our right to leave Lismore forever, at the very least.
That stupid idiot doesn't realize that he can't just run his mouth like that in public as a royal figure, whatever he talks about could easily be taken as being allowed & even OK to do. But if this law passes, my species is not going to be the only one with a breeding limitation. If I'm not allowed to leave after it passes (Xahu gave me the impression it most likely wouldn't, but Xian has the sympathy factor on his side) then I will do my damndest to pull all other demons in Lismore down with me. And I will do so with the new ability I've gained.

I'm calling it the 'Touch of Wisdom', even though there's not much wisdom to be gained from it. Put in simple terms, it allows me to see the history and alternatively memories of anything I touch, whether alive or dead, sentient or otherwise. I can use it to see what my porcelain plate, for instance, has been through, all the way back to when it was created...and then further back in time to see what the components it's made out of were through.
I haven't been able to try it fully on a person yet, but they shouldn't even notice I'm reading whem when I use it. And in theory, I should be able to use the ability to see the history of entire bloodlines! My mind may not be able to withstand witnessing multiple family lines at once however, so I haven't pushed it back to trace the parents of the people I've touched, or their parents' parents & so on.
But in theory, I should be able to travel back the bloodline. This opens up a world of new possibilities for me! And if this law passes, I will use this ability to gain the proof that I need by scouring demons for their dark secrets and obtaining evidence of their actions. ...I don't think it would work on Xian. His body isn't even his own, I'd only be able to get his memories. Were I to trace the history of the body, I'm guessing I'd tread unto somebody else's bloodline. Although seeing what the body he's in right now has been through would be an interesting study in itself.
The potential power in this ability is huge. I just need to learn to wield it properly.

Kleopatra seems a bit upset with me over all that's happened. I don't blame her. And I want to marry her and continue to breed her, so I need to play this safe with her, let her take her time to adapt to the changes. I've been kind of pushy with her and it's not gone so well. But she's important to me both emotionally and practically. I love her like a sister, because I'm more romantically inclined towards men. But the fate of my species rests on me procreating with another foxramau female. Kleo' knows this very well and I think she feels the same. So it's important that she & I get along. And it's important to my species that we be permitted to breed.

I already told Xahu that we're not interested in fighting the Fu Shengs. We've submitted, we're behaving and obeying like good little pets. I know he saved my life, but I'm having huge issues trusting anyone right now. I need to trust that Xahu will do what's right in this. But at the same time, I wonder what will happen if he decides stopping our breeding would be that right thing?

Sina has been doing a good job at helping me out lately, and I've been letting her have fun using her muzzle on me in return. At this rate she'll end up addicted to my seed in no time. She's still a bit reluctant to the idea of letting me take her virtue, but she will cave soon. She'll just need a little more pushing, then she'll beg me to make her a woman. I've to speed things up a little though, need to breed as much as possible before any law has a chance of passing.

~ Anthony Vance
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 12:02:03 am by Tenaar Feiri »

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 01:01:00 am »
# 280, 3rd Year, 4th Age

Everyone I know and love seem to be abandoning me the moment I say something even remotely wrong or disagreeable. I don't know what to do. I've got only Kleo left.

I'm so happy for all the other demons who have found a way to trivialize their urges and demonic way of thinking to the point that they could pass for a mortal. I have no such way, and nobody is willing to tell me their secret to controlling it.
I desperately need help, help that Kleo can't give me. I'm trying to cry out for it but my demon won't let me.

My mind is starting to break and fall apart. Kleo had to remind me twice not to try and scheme behind our rulers' backs like my parents did. My world feels like it's unraveling at the seams. If this is what they felt when they snapped, I find myself more understanding of it now. I'm slipping. Somebody needs to help me. Valencia promised me she would, but she refuses to help me now when I need it.

I'm going to try Xahu again today. He knows me well enough. I'm aware of what I've done wrong and I'm going to admit it, submit myself fully to him. Maybe he'll see I'm in serious trouble here.

I don't want to become like them. I wish people would stop saying I'm like my parents or that I sound like my parents. I'm not like them. I don't want to be like them.

<This page lacks a signature.>
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:03:09 am by Tenaar Feiri »

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 07:36:37 pm »
# 291, 3rd Year, 4th Age

I've finally managed to catch a break, & what a break it is! I did finally manage to visit Xahu several days ago & finally it's clear to me why we've been short on money: we didn't pick it up. More specifically, our house was looted & our ledgers were gone so none of us had any idea that our offshore businesses, investments & agreements even existed. Dad never really did share details about that with us.
In any case, we've sorted our money trouble for now. According to Xahu's maths, and hopefully soon my own once I'm done, we have a yearly income of 120,000 gold coins, give or take.

Dad's got some sort of business done with an 'Order of the White Lion', whatever that is. I'll need to do some investigating.

I'm still balancing on the precipe of madness so far as my relatives are concerned. I'm getting sick to death of people just abandoning their families like that. I wonder if Cena joined the Vances, would aunt Bellatrix disown her own daughter for that?
I'm also at a loss for what to do about my other half-sister and her father. They've been changing their species and convincing the rest of the family to do the same. Were not the very existence of the Foxramau resting on my shoulders, I would be tempted to turn into a Fenramau myself, just to spite them. My grandmother would have been ashamed of us all for what we're doing to each other.
On the other hand though... If they are able to simply disown and/or abandon their own family members as casually as they breathe, were they really my family to begin with? Sometimes I wonder if I'm adopted, seeing how different I am compared to them.

I've tried participating in the celebrations a little, but it's not helping my mood a lot. Athian seems to think that all I need is a good hug or something to feel better, but it's not. I think I need to commit a crime. Or do something bad to someone else. Ever since Kleopatra became so willing to let me mate with her, I've lost a very good outlet for my demonic urges & I'm definitely becoming restless. Sina seems like a decent subject to satisfy my urges upon, but I don't want to hurt her. She's been a good servant so far & she's not a slave.
I'm a little bit concerned about the urges too. They don't really seem to be fully satisfied until I've caused someone or something a lot of pain & discomfort. This is bad because eventually the urges will become so powerful I will relapse & be unable to stop myself from doing *something*, and the only way I know of to control it is to give in. I lose either way. I'm going to try injuring a wild critter, like a bird or something, see if that gives me some relief. I'll of course have to kill it afterwards; wouldn't want to leave it to suffer. This makes me sad, because I revere life & I don't really want to kill anything. Mortals obsess over whether they should allow this person to live, or that person to die, they don't view things like I do. No person or animal should die just because someone else decides that they should. Killing needs a good reason behind it, such as for sustenance. I'm better than that. And yet my own urges force me to become a hypocrite for the greater good.
I'm just going to do this once. Hurt, then kill a critter. If it makes me feel better, great! If not, too bad. Just one kill, no more.

~ Anthony Vance

P.S: Must find a better place to hide my journals. Got my old one back from Xahu, it was taken when the house was looted. Maybe build a little vault somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 07:53:05 pm by Tenaar Feiri »

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 06:51:50 am »
# 72, 4th Year, 4th Age

I've been taking this time of idleness to work on my own form, training harder than I've ever trained before. It seems to be working -- I've had remarks from people about how big I've become. My life has improved so much in that respect since Mishra worked his miracles on my skeleton. It's nothing short of amazing how much I've been able to improve with his help. Valencia has yet to get back to me about that training she promised me but I don't mind, it has given me plenty of time to work on myself.

I've been able to repress my urges better now. I still have to take it out on a poor critter now and again but I'm starting to feel better. I'm finding another outlet for them that is far more productive...that is assuming Rayenne and her father aren't going to keep pushing their opinions on my family breeding until the leading parties of this town just give up and make it happen only to stop the nagging. Then again, I think Rayenne at least understood a little of what I'm going through. But she's still a very, I don't know -- I have no nice words for it. She was very quick at forsaking her species as I mentioned in an earlier entry, and she's got this kind of misguided impression that the species is at fault for what Mom and Dad did, that somehow the species itself was to blame for the madness. I can't help but wonder who in their right minds would throw away everything that they have been since birth just like that, but it's her choice. It doesn't mean I don't love her, she's still my sister even if we're now families apart.
I don't remember exactly when but  we had a talk, she & I, and the big fight that had occurred at the court on the day that our relationship tore up was but a miscommunication. I don't blame her for that anymore, I was being very unclear. The thing is though, on that day I had to be unclear. I was acting completely in the face of what she knows I know when we stood before Xahu, trying to communicate to her that she had to shut up before she ruined everything by being so out of character. She didn't get it. I think it's because when she looks at me, she sees Mom & Dad in one. She probably thought I was genuinely throwing a completely illogical hissy fit like Mom always does. And I find that's part of the problem we're not getting along so well anymore anyway: she thinks I'm some kind of fusion of Mom and Dad. Objectively she's right of course, I am their son... But I'm nothing like them in personality or mindset. I don't care for the purism or the inbreeding, none of that is important to me. Family is what's important to me. Family and keeping my species going. Rayenne doesn't see it, nor does she think the species is worth saving so in her eyes, I'm probably nothing more than a lost boy clinging desperately to a broken toy. Which is fine.

My grandfather on the other hand, oh I can not see him for thousands of years & it still won't be long enough. Not long after things had settled, but of course it had to happen just before I was about to go to court for my parents' actions, he arrived and tried to claim ownership of the house and his assets. Stubborn man... Were it not for my dislike of violence then I would probably have killed him right there and then, he made me so mad. And boy did he fight with teeth and claws -- or more precisely Rayenne's teeth and claws because he's too lazy to show up in person, as he was too lazy to bother ending Mom's schemes before they even began. Grandpa didn't understand that by faking his death, he'd given up all his assets. That's what felled him! As the oldest child, Mom got all of his assets when he supposedly died and it was signed for, & notorized. They tried to argue that Rayenne was the one to inherit it all when Mom died, but Mom had passed on ownership of everything to Dad. And since Rayenne isn't Dad's daughter, that made me, as his only son at the time, the true heir to everything. Grandpa's hold of the family was forfeit from the moment Valencia brought Mom his swords and said that he had died.
Luckily Xahu agreed...with me. We had the papers in order, nobody but Valencia knew Grandpa had faked his death until well... a long time after it happened.

And that's the kind of thing I'm really tired of: everyone immediately assumes the worst about me even though I never did anything to hurt anyone. I actually went so far as to help them. Grandpa and Rayenne should know I'm the most loyal of the family, if Grandpa hadn't come in with the balls to try and take it away from me then I'd have given it to him. But the attempt to steal it from me made it clear to me that he was unfit for leadership. The next one I'd have defaulted to would've been Rayenne but that's a risk I'm not willing to take when she's romantically engaged with Grandpa. I don't want to lead my family but I have to. I'm the only one who will go the distance and do what it takes to ensure that our needs are met and that we prosper. I won't put up with being tossed around the circle like a cheap whore.

Even Athian is quick to judge me now that I'm no longer needed for information on our family conduct. I considered him my friend since he was there to support me through troubling times yet when he no longer needs me, I am given suspicious glances and even outright accused of lying if I tell him that something is inconvenient. Throwing banquets when you're in my position is terribly inconvenient & I'd have expected Athian, of all people, to understand. I was wrong. I did manage to compose myself before I said something to escalate what could have become a bitchfight of epic proportions, so that's at least a plus. I'm not sure if I want him in my house anymore though. We'll see how I feel about that later, but I'm going to try and make a consequence out of him calling me a liar. I will write up a permit request & take it to Xahu directly, explain to him I don't want to host the banquet for Athian & that he won't take my no for an answer. Maybe I can slap Athian in the face with a denied permit application. Hopefully Xahu will help me out & deny me my permit. That should brighten his day a little, easiest permit in history to reject.
Seriously though, I do want to host the banquet for him but I don't make a habit of rewarding disrespect and misbehaviour. Trust is a two-way street and I am not going to award him mine if he refuses to grace me with his.

Kleo's pregnancy is progressing nicely although she's being more moody than usual lately. And horny. My schedule on a normal day reads something like this:
- Morning routines.
- Argument or sex.
- Breakfast.
- Sex. Alt. sex on the breakfast.
- Misc. things, probably also sex. Or arguing.
- Dinner.
- Nap.
- Sex...
You get the idea. I've gotten into the habit of using my mouth more and more often because my little Anthonys are practically crying halfway through the day otherwise & my heart starts beating weirdly after the fifth or sixth time or so. And in the mouth happens to be where I finish in Kleo more often than not, too. I have no idea why she's suddenly so intense with her mouth but I'm not complaining. I feel like I'm being worshiped. It detracts a little that she's female, but it's still nice. I prefer the mouth anyway when we're in a frenzy like this, she dribbles a lot when there's nowhere for the seed to go. I'm pretty sure at this point that the carpet is pregnant from the spills.
With all the attention I've been getting from Kleo, I hardly have anything left to give Sina. Which I guess is fine, she wakes me in the mornings like usual if Kleo's still asleep, but I don't want to pop her maidenhood. She wants to save it and though I really just want to get that over with so I can breed her & get that done.

Now look, I'm not complaining about getting a lot of sex. I feel like one badarse stud to speak the truth. But it both confuses me and irks me that while the women seem to be flocking to me, there are no males anywhere here that do. Kleo can't satisfy me. Sina can't satisfy me either. I need a man, or at least someone with a dick. Someone not Athian's size; I'm a receiver, not a giver. Athian would kill me if he ever tried to give to me, he's enormous!
Kleopatra realizes this, I think. Perhaps that's a reason she's being so intense, trying to satisfy me like she knows that she can't? It would make me happy to know that she loves me so much she's willing to go these lengths to make me happy, but it also makes me very sad. I love my sister, but only just a little bit too much. We're married but there's no actual romance in the marriage yet. My reasons for marrying her were to make her happier & secure her freedom. Another reason was that I needed a female mate to be taken seriously outside of Lismore. A lot of people won't understand that, but same sex relationships aren't acceptable beyond our borders, especially not in the old world. For one such as myself who interacts a lot with the old world, a wife is a necessity.
We have come up with a solution though. We hope. Assuming Mishra succeeds.
We've commissioned Mishra to make us potions that will turn us into true hermaphrodites, not just 'cosmetically' like other potions do. We're becoming fully breedable hermaphrodites if he succeeds, with both working male and female parts. Hopefully it won't mean I have to grow breasts, but it makes sense. Eliminate the gender from the equation and we should both be able to develop a romance. It will help our breeding too. If I am able to carry a litter as well then we can double our production. But we're not going to make the mistake Mom and Dad did by keeping them all together here, no that'd frighten people. We'll teach our many offspring what they need to know to survive out in the world, and then help the new adults travel and settle in other places to build their families and businesses there. Some will probably choose to stay, which is fine too.
The practical point of it though, is that as true hermaphrodites, we'll give birth to hermaphrodite offspring. Simply put, our future will be safe so long as we get at least two of them to adulthood & out of the empire. And Kleo can fuck me in the way that I like best.
This is assuming Mishra's potion works.

Speaking of getting fucked, I recently learned that Nazatuur has stolen Shera away from us. I made my report to Dru, but she seemed to be very particular about seeing the paperwork & verifying their authenticity, like she's expecting I'd stolen her or something. It's not that I really seriously mind, Shera was cute but nothing but trouble anyway. I'll be only glad if I can take her off my hands. Principle is principle though. And if Nazatuur has made Shera pregnant, I'll make him an offer: he can have Shera after she pops her puppies. I want them, they will make excellent pets with enough training. If that is not an option then I will just offer Nazatuur an outrageous sum to pay for her. If he loves her like Mishra led me to believe, he'll pay.
I suspect Dru will be looking for any excuse or loophole with which she can free Shera from me & put her in someone else's care though. She doesn't trust me either. I guess helping her kill my own mother isn't exactly a good show of trustworthiness either, but that was a case of 'can do no right'. I want to be her friend again but I just don't see that happening anymore.

Very few people trust me anyway. I hear Roku's power core got destroyed, and now their princess Yuna - who is of my father's seed from when he was conditioning Ewyllyn - is freezing things left and right with no apparent control of her powers. I wasn't trusted when I said she'd need it and that it'd help her, not harm her. I wonder how long until she kills someone? It's not really my problem anymore though. At least I tried, I'm happy with that.

Speaking of Roku, his son Ryu has finally moved in with us. I think Kleo's coming to accept him now at last, if a bit reservedly, but he's proving to be a very valuable family member. I caught him today in his room having just shapeshifted into a two-legged form. He's such a cute 'folframau', as I will now call him. I have to admit, it took effort to resist the desire to take advantage of him like that, he was just too adorable. I'm not going to misuse his trust though. I have my lusts but I control them. I don't want to end up with another situation where a family member becomes the family whore. It was disturbing enough when Dad turned Kleo into one. Even more that I actually at one point found myself enjoying it. It's natural for a demon though, but I don't want to enjoy stuff like that.

I'm working on a presentation to show Relina later. I hear she's looking for teachers for the academy. That's a job I can take where I can make a difference for the better. I hope I'll get a position.

~ Anthony Vance
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:28:07 pm by Tenaar Feiri »

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 09:53:22 am »
D 192, Y 7, 4th Age.

Well it has finally happened: I'm pregnant. Xahu is going to be so disappointed in me for this. I promised him that I wouldn't breed for a while, and then this accident happened. I think Djoser fucked me way too hard that one time. Now I am very conflicted... do I maintain family principles that we do not abort, or do I try to appease my lord and master?
The corruption imposed on me by Xahu's collar tells me that no matter what I want, I must appease Xahu. I feel horrible that I am even considering trying to go against his wishes, so I must confess my error to him and hope that he will forgive me. I don't want to abort it, but if Xahu really doesn't want me to have this child then I simply have no choice. It will be horrible though.

But ever since we got these collars though, we've been happier than ever before. I owe it to him to be his obedient servant.

I will write more once this matter is settled. A lot has changed in my life, and we've had plenty of new arivals since my last entry. And I have been through a lot of turmoil I should probably document.

~ Anthony
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:26:50 am by Tenaar Feiri »

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 01:47:54 am »
D 266, Y 7, 4th Age

I said I would write more once the previous matter was settled. That didn't go so well. In hindsight, I should've thrown my principles to the wind & just taken the abortion when Mishra offered it, but I'd still have had to tell Xahu, and that would still have landed me in this situation.

I didn't get to keep the child, as I guess I'd expected. But I didn't get to keep anything else about my fertility either. I was castrated and spayed as a punishment for the pregnancy, and it's been a very traumatizing experience to me. Kleopatra managed to make me feel better about it for a while, but I don't know. Getting up in the day now is just a chore, and sometimes I just feel like I lack the energy to do anything. More than once, have the fennecs been made to lift and carry me around so that I'll at least be cleaned & fed.
The collar is trying its best to reward me for being such a good subject & doing what Xahu told me to do, I can feel it. But it's not really enough. The depression I've fallen into is too strong, even for the collar. I wonder though, what would I feel now without it? Maybe the collar's not making me happy anymore, but I think it's at least mitigating my depression so I'm not crippled by it. Even so, I've also been told to lead a happy & enriched life. I'm not happy anymore, and none of the things that used to make me happy before, actually do.

I had prostheses where my balls used to be so I at least look intact, but it doesn't feel the same. I haven't mated with anything in ages, all I've really done is go to Phoenix to see Jewel, then sometimes suck him off & try to work up the courage to actually have sex, but I always just bail out before we get to the part where I'm the one who's going to feel pleasure!

There's just no pride left in me anymore; I'm emasculated. I tried to do Kleo the other day, but I ended up just using toys and my mouth. I'm not a man anymore anyway, so there's little else I'm good for.

I have to try to at least appear to be getting better for the rest of the family however. I don't deserve happiness, but they do, and I am going to make them happy even if it kills me.

I'm going to stop writing my journals, so this'll be the last entry. Reading back and observing all the ups and downs & how my state & my family's state is ricocheting back and forth is just making me even more depressed.

Tenaar Feiri

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 09:22:41 pm »
Rowan/Anthony's journals have all been burned and destroyed and are no longer obtainable.