Author Topic: Desert News  (Read 3703 times)

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Desert News
« on: November 16, 2016, 12:02:55 pm »
This topic will be used for faction-related news.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Re: Desert News
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 05:31:24 pm »
The Morning Star and the Skycutter laid siege to a First Kingdom Outpost. Whilst the two airships laid siege to the fort, Enforcer-Captain William of the Renegades lead a strike team inside to disable the strange magical device that Ahlrick used to project himself into Lismore.

After a hard battle, the strike team and crews were able to rescue four slaves, three chests full of (epic loot!), and destroy the device which was inside of the island proper.

The attackers were also able to convince the fort's captain, a strange insectacat-foxramau hybrid, to defect from his cause and join Lismore, where he may find more people somewhat like him.

Ani

• Global Moderator
  • Super Poster
  • Master of Bugcats
    • View Profile
Re: Desert News
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 07:50:22 pm »
The Renegades and several allies from Lismore assaulted a First Kingdom outpost, accompanied by a necromancer, two coleform warriors, Keesha, Navaru, Alvin, Roche, Irothu and Kami.

The resistance was much heavier than expected, and a ranking warrior caste officer named Scorn put up significant resistance before he was dispatched. Both coleform warriors and the necromancer were slain, and most of the party sustained injuries of some type.

Still, a large amount of usable metal ingots and gold and gem currency were recovered, though some of it had to be taken from the mouth of a mimic.